Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Mirroring Reality

[DE]Megan

I've been tempted, for the longest of times, to create an entire thread about this complaining to the devs for added functionality. Every time i boot into Warframe, im greeted by this. When i got my mirage, the first thing i did was purchase the alt helmet (with platinum i was that desperate not to see it). With a great burning passion i hate seeing this....

But as the saying goes "what has been seen, cannot be unseen"

warframe2014-08-3117-nbkcd.png

warframe2014-08-3117-w2k48.png

world_cow_5302ersp9.png

For reals DE, let me change the boot background, i hate staring at that picture.

Even if i don't win, please do me a solid and let me choose the picture that goes there '^_^

Edited by MillbrookWest

I've always loved the skyboxes in this game.  It's actually one of my biggest pet peeves in gaming.  How can you claim to have a beautiful game and completely ignore the importance of breathtaking visuals of distant lands, starscapes or oceans?  You guys nailed it.  As a result, I spend a lot of time looking into the nebula outside of the ship and during missions I sometimes stare off into space through a window or evac.  While looking into a nebula, I never expected somebody might be looking back! ^^

A Woman in the nebula with an old man beside her.

GlAhTel.jpg

http://imgur.com/GlAhTel

Edited by Korvun