The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Having A Rhino In Your Squad Annoy Anyone Else?

(PSN)AishaCtarl

What a shame. Any frame is capable of rushing ahead and decking everything, though. There might be a correlation in the kind of player that likes to play Rhino, maybe?

Rhino isn't inherently a jerkface, he's just one of the most powerful and well-rounded frames in the game.

The only reason that stereotype falls on Rhino is because he's so commonly used. Honestly, you're more likely to find rushers using a frame that's faster, Loki maybe, or Mirage, I dunno. The point is, you can find rushers on any frame.

Rhino can actually be a great team player, though. Roar boosts everyone's damage, and Stomp becomes great crowd control once it's past the point of one-shotting everything (which isn't that late, blast damage lol)

Well it is annoying to see a Rhino in every game. The only time they are annoying is when they rush in a corpus map with cameras and lasers. They know that the cameras won't do anything to them but it annoys everybody else that isn't a Rhino.

What a shame. Any frame is capable of rushing ahead and decking everything, though. There might be a correlation in the kind of player that likes to play Rhino, maybe?

Rhino isn't inherently a jerkface, he's just one of the most powerful and well-rounded frames in the game.

against lvl 30s he is good

against lvl 50+ he sucks

Edited by xkillo32

The only reason that stereotype falls on Rhino is because he's so commonly used. Honestly, you're more likely to find rushers using a frame that's faster, Loki maybe, or Mirage, I dunno. The point is, you can find rushers on any frame.

Rhino can actually be a great team player, though. Roar boosts everyone's damage, and Stomp becomes great crowd control once it's past the point of one-shotting everything (which isn't that late, blast damage lol)

Maxed Duration and range rhino = catch me if you can !

I just hate how Rhino looks, so yep, I don't like having them in my team.

The thing that hurts me a bit is that 70% of the new players gets him saying "its a great tank!" not even looking at Valkyr or at other frames.

he barely needs any good mod to survive low-mid level missions. Valkyr however, does.

Rhino is a King that rushes ahead leading his army into the battle bringing only victory to his nation.

A true Emperor and the absolute ruler of Warframe universe.

So, I understand how some people may feel ashamed seeing their King doing all the work, as they're unable to aid him in his glorious battles. Being completely swallowed by the significance of his Majestic powers. And only dream of one day becoming one of the blades worth to battle along side with his Highness.

Edited by KingTaro

Only 3 frames in this game I hate with a passion.

Loki/Prime, Rhino Prime, and Nova.

I mildly dislike regular Rhino players because they aren't fully grown lost causes yet like Rhino Prime players.

I've yet to see or play with a Loki/Prime that wasn't a worthless piece of garbage.

I've yet to see or play with a Nova that wasn't full of themselves.

I've yet to see or play with a Rhino Prime that wasn't Captain Tunnel Vision.

inb4 tears and "not all players are like that wah wah"

Spare me, like I said, "I've yet to see or play with" meaning I'm looking for the exceptions.

700+ hours in, still looking.

I absolutely hate it when a wild Rhino appears in my squad. Usually they rush ahead of everyone else and wreck everything in sight with little consideration of how much fun their squad is having doing absolutely nothing.

What you said is not exclusive to Rhino.

Also my nekeros no potato is can go longer in t4 survival about 50mins while my rhino p can go 30mins and then dies out in t4 survival and he's potatoed

maybe cause you had a good team that time?

Only 3 frames in this game I hate with a passion.

Loki/Prime, Rhino Prime, and Nova.

I mildly dislike regular Rhino players because they aren't fully grown lost causes yet like Rhino Prime players.

I've yet to see or play with a Loki/Prime that wasn't a worthless piece of garbage.

I've yet to see or play with a Nova that wasn't full of themselves.

I've yet to see or play with a Rhino Prime that wasn't Captain Tunnel Vision.

inb4 tears and "not all players are like that wah wah"

Spare me, like I said, "I've yet to see or play with" meaning I'm looking for the exceptions.

700+ hours in, still looking.

you mean you have yet to find a loki that doesn't use invis only?

Edited by xkillo32

Rhino is a King that rushes ahead leading his army into the battle bringing only victory to his nation.

A true Emperor and the absolute ruler of Warframe universe.

So, I understand how some people may feel ashamed seeing their King doing all the work, as they're unable to aid him in his glorious battles. Being completely swallowed by the significance of his Majestic powers. And only dream of one day becoming one of the blades worth to battle along side with his Highness.

Problem is PUG ones usually leave their subordinates(and defense targets) in the dust instead