The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Having A Rhino In Your Squad Annoy Anyone Else?

(PSN)AishaCtarl

Am I the only one who isn't annoyed with a Rhino or nova in a team? They are usefull, don't get in anyone's way and are a big help.

What annoys me most are Loki users. They spawncamp the most, run around aimlessly and die more often then any other frame.

Roar is extremely usefull. I see no reason why you should ever not equip it.

It feels like you have to spam it all the time due to the low duration it got. Gets rather annoying.

THE ONLY RHINO WHO ANNOY ME IS THOSE AT SECHURA WITHOUT ROAR

^%$^%%*&&*^@(*(@^*&@^

Nova and Vauban does far more to help on that mission. Roar is just annoying to spam to get a damage boost for a short amount of time.

It feels like you have to spam it all the time due to the low duration it got. Gets rather annoying.

Nova and Vauban does far more to help on that mission. Roar is just annoying to spam to get a damage boost for a short amount of time.

No need for it to be spammed all day. I use it when when the team gets swarmed by mobs. The extra boost even for a short while is very helpfull.

I absolutely hate it when a wild Rhino appears in my squad. Usually they rush ahead of everyone else and wreck everything in sight with little consideration of how much fun their squad is having doing absolutely nothing.

Maybe I'm just picky, but I loathe having rhinos my squads.

Heh, everytime I visit an invasion my Trinity does to Rhino pugs what they do to you.  They just can't compete.

I wonder if that makes me a bad player :/

You also forgotten 2 types of Loki, Invisinoobs and RD troll.

As for me, i probably would end up in Lazy mode. That being, using frame what i want and playing as i want. Reviving and supporting other players so i can semi leech xp and mods.

Only 3 frames in this game I hate with a passion.

Loki/Prime, Rhino Prime, and Nova.

I mildly dislike regular Rhino players because they aren't fully grown lost causes yet like Rhino Prime players.

I've yet to see or play with a Loki/Prime that wasn't a worthless piece of garbage.

I've yet to see or play with a Nova that wasn't full of themselves.

I've yet to see or play with a Rhino Prime that wasn't Captain Tunnel Vision.

inb4 tears and "not all players are like that wah wah"

Spare me, like I said, "I've yet to see or play with" meaning I'm looking for the exceptions.

700+ hours in, still looking.

I actually prioritize a Radial Disarm build more than an invis build, sure I can go hit here and there while not being detected but I usually just like team helping more, I do have invis on but only use it when someone's down and place a decoy (Yeah Zero style).

You also forgotten 2 types of Loki, Invisinoobs and RD troll.

As for me, i probably would end up in Lazy mode. That being, using frame what i want and playing as i want. Reviving and supporting other players so i can semi leech xp and mods.

Radial Disarm trolls? Never heard of it. You mean using it infested missions?

No need to spam roar if you have a good duration build

But that means throwing in another mod just for that skill. Or two because one might use the corrupted mods. But that'd reduce the damage. It just removes other good mods from my build.

To some extent, yes there was a time where Rhinoes annoyed me because most of the ones I had would stomp spam everything. Its not as common for me now because the thing I see the most that pisses me off is Mirages with Pentas. Using Hall of Mirrors like 90% of the time. I just see flames and explosions on my screen , nothing else.

But that means throwing in another mod just for that skill. Or two because one might use the corrupted mods. But that'd reduce the damage. It just removes other good mods from my build.

Stomp damage doesn't scale so at some point all your doing is pausing the ememy but with a good duration build you can keep your teams DPS high.

• 4 weeks later...

Rhino is a King that rushes ahead leading his army into the battle bringing only victory to his nation.

A true Emperor and the absolute ruler of Warframe universe.

So, I understand how some people may feel ashamed seeing their King doing all the work, as they're unable to aid him in his glorious battles. Being completely swallowed by the significance of his Majestic powers. And only dream of one day becoming one of the blades worth to battle along side with his Highness.

Its so fun killing you Rhinos in Dark Sectors conflicts. Your Iron Skin and stomp is worthless against me. In contrast to TC, I love having a Rhino in my squad, specifically the try hard rhinos who think they are king **** just because they got a Rhino(Which is like the easiest frame to obtain and something pretty much everyone already has), just so I can crush all their mission aspirations when I leave them in the dust. You are only king at low levels with other noobs.

Edited by UrielColtan

Its so fun killing you Rhinos in Dark Sectors conflicts. Your Iron Skin and stomp is worthless against me. In contrast to TC, I love having a Rhino in my squad, specifically the try hard rhinos who think they are king **** just because they got a Rhino(Which is like the easiest frame to obtain and something pretty much everyone already has), just so I can crush all their mission aspirations when I leave them in the dust. You are only king at low levels with other noobs.

Nice necro, this thread's been dead for almost a month. Use your eyes and look at the post date, holy S#&$, not that hard. And then you go off and talk trash to someone who was obviously joking around. God, these forums. 

I absolutely hate it when a wild Rhino appears in my squad. Usually they rush ahead of everyone else and wreck everything in sight with little consideration of how much fun their squad is having doing absolutely nothing.

Maybe I'm just picky, but I loathe having rhinos my squads.

see, this is just a misunderstanding: you don't hate rhinos, you hate those random players that rush things. There's a huge difference.

I suggest playing with clan members and/or friends, it's WAY more fun that way than just popping in a random squad.

Personally I hate having a Nova in my squad more. 

Molecular Prime, no matter how it is modded for, just sucks the fun and challenge (or what little there is to be had) out of the game by slowing enemies to a crawl in both fire rate and movement.

At least with Rhino the effect from Rhino Stomp ends quickly enough for enemies to have a chance at fighting you, and he can draw enemy fire, which is always useful.