Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Larry, Moe, And Curly/shemp Aka( Grustag 3) On Vacation?

Nichivo

Has anyone noticed the Grustag being MIA? My clans been farming them for a good two weeks and sometime last week they just up and decided to never show their faces again. Countless runs No Grustag, No new marks mail, nothing. Plenty of stalkers, even a few Zanuka during a couple of event runs, but no Grustag. I've lost track of how many invasions I have been on killing Grineer.

Where did the Three Stooges go?

Not sure if I should have put this in bugs or what. Never been so long without seeing them even once.

I understand how Random number generators work but this is starting to defy the laws of probability,  when is the last time anyone tossed a quarter in the air and had it come up heads 200 times in a row? Granted I know that is not a fair statement since it's a 50% chance each time you toss it, and we are talking about a much lower percent chance. I would just think they would have maybe thought about that. You would think that if the same four guys all start with marks on them and have killed thousands of Grineer they may be stepped up on the hit list as a priority target or something.

It's been a solid week and more than 100 runs helping corpus and not a Grustag in sight for any of us. I used to see them at least once a day sometimes 2-3 times a day. None of us have gotten fresh marks in that week either. No but really... I should be on the most wanted list or something by now. I almost regularly have a stalker on me 3 times or more a day, doesn't he have less of a chance to show than Grustag?

No but seriously if the Grustag were family I would have already called the police long ago... I'm worried about them! I did smack them around rather hard the last time I saw them, and would hate to think maybe they didn't pull through. I'm sorry Grustag... R.I.P.

Edited by EvilGAmmA

Ok tell me the G3 are not bugged? Got them in a sechura run and it bugged the mission no way to exit. To make things worse they never actually showed lotus just ran through the standard do not try and fight blah blah and poof bugged mission.

Edited by EvilGAmmA

Ok tell me the G3 are not bugged? Got them in a sechura run and it bugged the mission no way to exit. To make things worse they never actually showed lotus just ran through the standard do not try and fight blah blah and poof bugged mission.

Ok, the G3 are not bugged.  If your read my giude, you will understand that with a full marked squad the chances of the G3 spawning is only 3%.  I have fought them two times in the last few days and I have nothing bad to report.

Ok, the G3 are not bugged.  If your read my giude, you will understand that with a full marked squad the chances of the G3 spawning is only 3%.  I have fought them two times in the last few days and I have nothing bad to report.

What part of G3 during a Dark Sector Infested defense with no extraction point are you considering not a bug. The part where you can't end the mission cause you do not get the option to at the end of each 5 waves? Cause they are not supposed to show up in infested defense. One of the guys was running video hopefully he will put it up somewhere everyone will see. 

Maybe you are just assuming I am an aggravated Brakk farmer( Already have Brakk from killing Grustrag ) try again! If I had read your guide? How about you try reading the posts before making all kinds of assumptions. Hmm a quick search and.. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/305693-grustrag-3-messages-showing-up-but-not-appearing-and-then-my-screen-froze-up-as-well-is-this-to-do-with-it/