Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Favorite Flash Game?

JaysInc

Before my discovery of online, MMO (lolwut) games, I used to play flash games. Varied from Sonic Flash, Raze series, and various games scattered through the internet. So, I'm asking you to reach into the deepest parts of your mind to share your favorite flash games. I'll start.

-Raze Series (1, 2, & 3)

-Plazma Burst 2

-Epic Battle Fantasy 3 & 4

-Strike Force Heroes 1 & 2

and

-Super Smash Flash 2

You're free to share your favorites in the comments below.

Guest Tehnoobshow

Fancy Pants Man 1, 2, and 3 (They're also on the app store)

Madness: Project Nexus (A full, non-flash based version is going to come out on Steam at some point next year)

Kingdom Rush (I played it before it was cool)

But yeah, Raze is pretty good, although for some reason I can run Warframe better than I can run Raze 3.

Fancy Pants Man 1, 2, and 3 (They're also on the app store)

Madness: Project Nexus (A full, non-flash based version is going to come out on Steam at some point next year)

Kingdom Rush (I played it before it was cool)

But yeah, Raze is pretty good, although for some reason I can run Warframe better than I can run Raze 3.

Oh god, I can't wait for M:PN 2. :D

Farmville. I am not kidding, I spent hours playing this game, farming them potatoes and blueberries. Now they add so much content and quests that it is impossible to keep up if you want to get everything.

Other than that Swords and Potions 2 is pretty cool - you build a shop, craft weapons, potions and other gear and you sell it to your customers. The number of recipes is over 500 and there is a lot of diversity. It's very grindy but surprisingly satisfying.