Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Leaderboards

Stakhanov

I like the idea of a leaderboard...

... but it have to say something about skill not about the amount of time which someone spend in warframe.

Only a display how many kills someone did, says nothing about skill but how much time someone had spend in warframe.
Maybe a leaderboard with the amount of kills in ten minutes/one mission would be good.

The amount of Headshots, the amount of damage (maybe in relation between damage dealing and damage taking) and the amount of stealth kills would be other ideas for leaderboards.

(I hope you can understand my bad english...)

I like the idea of a leaderboard...

... but it have to say something about skill not about the amount of time which someone spend in warframe.

Only a display how many kills someone did, says nothing about skill but how much time someone had spend in warframe.

Maybe a leaderboard with the amount of kills in ten minutes/one mission would be good.

The amount of Headshots, the amount of damage (maybe in relation between damage dealing and damage taking) and the amount of stealth kills would be other ideas for leaderboards.

(I hope you can understand my bad english...)

Your english is better than half of america so dont worry about that

I can see where youre coming from but theres always that itll show who loves what weapons and how much

Id love to see the under rated weapons get some love

Sorry, bad idea. Not for this game. The "competition" will not be as "friendly" as you think.

I ran a trail run for this before off of my fanbase on YouTube, it it was a very popular idea and we often competed with each other. I spat a cup of tea all over my monitor when one of my competititors beat my 12,500 Latron Regular kills record by topping it with 31,500 in literally 48 hours.

But it created something to strive for.

We have leaderboards for events, and people are really not that fierce; you don't see flame wars about them, or mudslinging. The only time this has happened was Breeding Grounds, I believe, where people glitched their way to the top.

It might also give people an incentive to use "terrible" weapons such as perhaps the Spectra. I for one would be sat for YEARS with the MK1 Braton and trying to get about a mill with that.