Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possibility: Higher Ranking Founders Included In The Games Lore?

richardddd

Steve stated in the FAQ that lore was being developed in a way that players would explore and collect pockets of information about the games universe as they play.

So... Somewhere down the line, could it be possible or even logical for founders to be mentioned in the lore? I think this would be an awesome feature to add to the game.

On the one hand... if the level is named after a person then having a lore reason why might make sense

On the other... even I dont think it is needed nor likely to happen because its pointless beyond E-peen bragging rights which noone will care about

I think it would be incredibly immersion breaking considering most player names. While reading about Nef Anyo or Sargus Ruk, you suddenly come across a line about the great Tenno CoDBoy1987 and his fantastic deeds.

CoDBoy1987 isn't even the worst name.

I mean, think of all the $&*^ jokes that might be made. Or, say, "The Legendary Tenno, Casanova von Sexhaver".

what you are not satisfied with a level named after you?

Well no, I am pleased with that. But I was just wondering I founders could get more bang for their buck. Considering I played the game for less than an hour before investing in founders, I feel I'd like a bit more. (:

Steve stated in the FAQ that lore was being developed in a way that players would explore and collect pockets of information about the games universe as they play.

So... Somewhere down the line, could it be possible or even logical for founders to be mentioned in the lore? I think this would be an awesome feature to add to the game.

Collecting pockets of information... Yeah, Grim was putting together the WHOLE of the actual Warframe Lore that they give us and it's in a VERY sad state, i'm afraid. Check out his posts on the general discussion about Lore Analysis.

Collecting pockets of information... Yeah, Grim was putting together the WHOLE of the actual Warframe Lore that they give us and it's in a VERY sad state, i'm afraid. Check out his posts on the general discussion about Lore Analysis.

Would you mind linking me the post? I can't seem to find it. ):

CoDBoy1987 isn't even the worst name.

I mean, think of all the $&*^ jokes that might be made. Or, say, "The Legendary Tenno, Casanova von Sexhaver".

They've already got $&*^ helmets for the grineer commanders. $&*^ jokes are a natural extension of that.

They've already got $&*^ helmets for the grineer commanders. $&*^ jokes are a natural extension of that.

You say this now but when you're reading about the Legendary Tenno, Boner Wolf...

Yes. I can totally imagine the past of the grineer going from civil war through anarchy till the mighty "Richarddddd" has risen amongst the ranks and united the warring regions under a common goal.

Lets be real... Lore never in hell should suffer from the shenanigans of those with a too fat purse.

It would be only a matter of time till $&*^butt would surface as an end game boss.

Yes. I can totally imagine the past of the grineer going from civil war through anarchy till the mighty "Richarddddd" has risen amongst the ranks and united the warring regions under a common goal.

Lets be real... Lore never in hell should suffer from the shenanigans of those with a too fat purse.

It would be only a matter of time till $&*^butt would surface as an end game boss.

Too fat a purse? Or just those who want to support the game? I have $20 to my name at the moment.