The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do You Need So Many Credits?

Rakshal

When ever I join dark sector mission all I run into is credit farmers that always leave after 5 waves or 5 minutes. It always confused me why people need so many credits. I mean I have 2.5 million credits and I don't even know what to do with them. So I'm just wondering, why do you need so many credits.

Side note: I understand some people may not have over 1 million credits and do dark sectors just so they can buy a blueprint or something. This is more of a question for people who have more than enough credits.

Credits go down quite fast actually. If you trade a lot and sell expensive parts/mod you have a huge tax. I think it is something like 1k credit for 2p.

Some people try to use transmutation, fusion (that heavy caliber max :-/ ). Until you don't have every mod maxed, then you will always need credits

You know i had 12 millions kubrows get out, and i used +- 3millions (in ttansmutation)to get all the kubrows mod i was missing, and it took me a lot also to up them... So I used 4.5millions in less than 2 days, we need credits for that, or we need to pay in plats to make exchange and plats cost real money not the credits...

Edited by Zerohades

This.

And also fusing mods to 10, serration, hornet strike, vitality and redirection. Not to mention the corrupted rares that go to 10. 

Maxing mods, transmute

I transmute whenever I can and I'm currently ranking up 4 rare mods and one uncommon, all go up to rank 10. I still hover around 3 - 2.5 million.

The kubrow stuff gets expensive since I'm a casual player. It is either I put him in stasis but wait 3 hours before he's ready for when I am back, or leave him out and pay credits. I wish they'd make the damn things craftable, but you are forced to buy a pack of six worth 75k

When ever I join dark sector mission all I run into is credit farmers that always leave after 5 waves or 5 minutes. It always confused me why people need so many credits. I mean I have 2.5 million credits and I don't even know what to do with them. So I'm just wondering, why do you need so many credits.

Side note: I understand some people may not have over 1 million credits and do dark sectors just so they can buy a blueprint or something. This is more of a question for people who have more than enough credits.

It costs 1.5 mil to max a rank 10 uncommon mod. A decent bit more for a rank 10 rare. Since there are quite a number of these, andyone looking to complete their mod collection is going to need upwards 20 million just to max mods. Thats not even including all the fusion cores either >_>

In fact I find that credits are the scare resource compared to fusion cores when it comes to fusing.

Also, as others have said, transmutation can be very useful but costs a ton of credits.

Then there's all of the costs for blueprints, crafting, and Kubrow upkeep.

You need a TON of credits if you want to collect eveything in the game ... which is a goal of many players.

Edited by Ashnal