Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Questions & Suggestions

(PSN)VoiD_Glitch

But wouldn't the updates still have to be verified bug free from the publish manager at Microsoft?

Builds ported faster = submitted to cert faster = cert process finished faster

Besides, from what I've heard, Microsoft's cert process is not as... Demanding, as Sony's is.

-The tag for these players will be (XB1).

-The UD time is entirely dependant on what build is finished and gets sent first. It may fluctuate, we'll never know.

-It'll be displayed at the top of the page.

-Your suggestions all ready exist.

Thanks for the information. The fourth sentence you stated happened AFTER this topic was created.

I believe, that Xbone updates will be faster, since it uses pretty much the same architecture as PC, so there's less porting to do.

PS4 is also built on PC architecture. So that is not really relevant to the porting process

Edited by vancore

PS4 is also built on PC architecture. So that is not really relevant to the porting process

Xbone uses DirectX, just as PC does. PS4 uses different API (forgot the name, though), and this is the core of the game, re-writing the code to work with different API takes most of the time of porting.

Also, IIRC, M$ has some developer tools to help with porting from PC to Xbone.

Xbone uses DirectX, just as PC does. PS4 uses different API (forgot the name, though), and this is the core of the game, re-writing the code to work with different API takes most of the time of porting.

Also, IIRC, M$ has some developer tools to help with porting from PC to Xbone.

XBOX - DirectX (11 I think)

PC - DirectX (Newest Version Possibly?)

PS4 - GNM (I think)

I have been playing warframe on and off since it started. when I heard it was gonna come to XB1 I got soo excited because I have a crap laptop that can only play on the lowest possible settings. All I want to know is will I be able to port my PC account to my XB1? as you can imagine I have quite the stock of weapons and warframes and to repeat that all over again would just be daunting. 

I have been playing warframe on and off since it started. when I heard it was gonna come to XB1 I got soo excited because I have a crap laptop that can only play on the lowest possible settings. All I want to know is will I be able to port my PC account to my XB1? as you can imagine I have quite the stock of weapons and warframes and to repeat that all over again would just be daunting. 

At this time no. There maybe an option in the future. There is no way to know.