Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Actually Got Their Stuff Back After Submitted A Support Ticket?

ExorcistEX

Been on a mission earlier last month, got a reward that we want and so we finished that round. However, I am the only one that failed the mission...Went to DE support and proivded as much info as I could. (inc. EE.log and a few screenshots)

4xkp2q6.jpg

iihRhKT.jpg

zC8hSAj.jpg

18days passed. They never respond until I sent another message to them. Here is DE support's respond.

My question is has anyone actually got their stuff back after submitted a support ticket? Reason for asking is that I just had the same problem AGAIN (Boltor Prime Bp) and I don't know should I submit another ticket or not ,as they most likely wont give it back to me. If no one has ever got it back their stuff from support then I wont submit another ticket ever again. This will save me the time to gether all the infomtion and waiting time. And they dont have to waste their time to respond.

Just wait, I always got my stuff back (if genuine proof and whatnot provided) and sometimes even bonus. However, it just takes time it seems. U14 made support seriously go into backlog, also assuming some people took up holiday (it was summer after all).

Patience my young padawan :)

I have on some occasions gotten lost loot back by submitting a ticket, yes. 

I'd recommend sending another ticket. Write about your problems in clear, simple sentences so its easier for support to understand.

Screenshots to show proof of error can help, of course.

I have done that, see those imges in OP but they have showed how they handle it. This time, even I submit another ticket I reckon they will give a similar respond again as all evidence I got on hand is just EE.log and a few screenshots. I submitted similar ticket few months ago and they also give this type of respond.

So, if you guys successfully got your stuff back. What evidence you have sent to them?

I have done that, see those imges in OP but they have showed how they handle it. This time, even I submit another ticket I reckon they will give a similar respond again as all evidence I got on hand is just EE.log and a few screenshots. I submitted similar ticket few months ago and they also give this type of respond.

So, if you guys successfully got your stuff back. What evidence you have sent to them?

Files sent that should guarantee success

-EE.log

-Screenshot of reward being given (pick up or otherwise)

-Screenshot of end-mission reward

-Screenshot from friend perspective

-EE.log from somebody in same squad receiving same reward

Unfortunately there is no way to guarantee without somebody helping you out :/

I never submitted ticket on that but had phew times a situation when got dc'ed at the actually extraction and lost everything from the mission....

should I send them report about that?

(technically disconnect was the fault of 2-3 minutes of no power on the internet modem at my home [long story] but the game at this moment just don't have anykind of system handling such situations - and I got that dc actually when we should load back onto our ships after succesfull mission......)