Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warmeme

Suprizebuttseks

3uduq1.jpg

Source: Flow clan's thread at https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/41230-join-flow-become-300-hotter/

3udupc.jpg

Memester: A person who lives his or her life immersed in popular culture. The opposite of a hipster, the memester embraces and celebrates that which is mainstream. Funky glasses are optional. Derived from the word meme, or unit of culture.

3uduqj.jpg

3uev3y.jpg

3udv0e.jpg

Edited by Renegade_Master

There's not, there's just some people who can't stand stuff to the point of being vocal.

I don't give two $* but at least I don't scream whenever I see sources of said content *shrugs*

You know why I don't like you? You openly support what can only be called spam. Pony sh*t is everywhere, and it's downright annoying. If there's even the slightest chance of keeping it off these forums, I'll fight for it.

You know why I don't like you? You openly support what can only be called spam. Pony sh*t is everywhere, and it's downright annoying. If there's even the slightest chance of keeping it off these forums, I'll fight for it.

So if it was a picture of a lizard it'd be cool?

Ya, I'm not taking the bait. Has fun.

So if it was a picture of a lizard it'd be cool?

If you're referring to furries, no, it wouldn't be cool.

If you're referring to a generic picture of a lizard, even though there aren't any memes that I can think of involving a lizard, then yeah, I wouldn't really give a damn.

Compared to the new seriese, whenever I hear that tune, it just reminds me of the old one from when I was a kid ... dont judge me... not like anything else exept for Santa Barbara or 19(something) Mayamy .... I'd rather watch some toons that the never ending soaps ....

Meanwhile in the Best Charged Melee? thread:

I like my Fragor ^.^

Scindo with Killing Blow = Flying Grineer

Dual Zorens are pretty good.

i think dark dagger is the best just because of it's charge attack )) and if i'm right is has armor penetration)

Dual Heat has high charge damage and can hit 3 enemies on a single charged attack; I'm really liking that, but need more Reflex Coil to bring the charge time down.

3uflmi.jpg

son-i-am-disappoint-original.gif

3uflgv.jpg

Gram for sure:

Highest charge attack dmg, 200 (on par with Scindo and Fragor)

Fastest charge speed, 1.8 (compared to other heavies)

Great attack speed, 1.3 (which allows faster swing's animations)

The dmg/speed ratio 200/1.8 beats any other weapon and it's multi hit, high range, massive KD effect on jump attack

Also as momentum (chance to avoid to be interrupted when attacking)

Since all these high numbers it also scales better with mods since they are % based.

who-is-awesome.jpg