Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warmeme

Suprizebuttseks

So there was this thread about a room in a Corpus Tileset, the room containing a cut up Grineer in what looked like a surgical room or something. everyone was going crazy about it, so I made this meme.

fk0sqw.jpg

it had the fangs in there did it?

So there was this thread about a room in a Corpus Tileset, the room containing a cut up Grineer in what looked like a surgical room or something. everyone was going crazy about it, so I made this meme.

fk0sqw.jpg

Well they haven't cut him up yet, give them a bit, they like to take their time.

canvas.png

It shall be named "Center of the universe" and it will replace the sun on the starmap (the sun can orbit it). The Center of the universe will retain the same functionality as our current relays but with "It's the grineer" signs everywhere. Furthermore, no filthy relay-lover-skoom casuals will be allowed inside. Also the statue will have the lotus insignia on the left buttocks (purely cosmetical... promise).

It would be nice if it could also have a powerful yellow laser gun on the crotch area. It's a symbolic way for the grineer to assert their dominance by killing everything they urinate on.

#MakeItHappenDE

canvas.png

It shall be named "Center of the universe" and it will replace the sun on the starmap (the sun can orbit it). The Center of the universe will retain the same functionality as our current relays but with "It's the grineer" signs everywhere. Furthermore, no filthy relay-lover-skoom casuals will be allowed inside. Also the statue will have the lotus insignia on the left buttocks (purely cosmetical... promise).

It would be nice if it could also have a powerful yellow laser gun on the crotch area. It's a symbolic way for the grineer to assert their dominance by killing everything they urinate on.

#MakeItHappenDE

The "Its the grineer" signs should be like this:

WARMEMEgrineerLZ_zps0b0d0cbc.jpg

Nope.

That Ezekiel 25:17 was invented for the movie.

I know this is somewhat of an old comment, but it must be corrected for the sake of fact.

Huh, didn't know that. I assumed it was actually a bible quote (because I have exactly zero knowledge of old or New Testament).