Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warmeme

Suprizebuttseks

Yes.

You know how powercreep has been trivializing content and so now the only thing people do is rank up Primed mods by spamming 4 in the name of R5's, even on Void Survival?

Do you really want that unbalancing, that spamming mentality, and further whining about necessary alterations to gameplay to get even worse?

You know how powercreep has been trivializing content and so now the only thing people do is rank up Primed mods by spamming 4 in the name of R5's, even on Void Survival?

Do you really want that unbalancing, that spamming mentality, and further whining about necessary alterations to gameplay to get even worse?

man I did a totaly forum post about calculating primed streamline, and in the end, most people assumed efficiency over max energy, but we all concluded that primed streamline would break the game and is forever removed.

Am I not the only person who finds Vey Hek underwhelmingly funny? That is until he starts laughing and monologing. I bet under all that armor hes just a head.

Hek is somewhere between 'Jar Jar Binks' and 'The Sweedish Chef' on the comedy scale.

On one hand, he's absolutely despicable. On the other, he's hilarious.

Though I just insulted the muppets with that analogy PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Anyway, he's only a face plastered onto a metal skull at this point.

And possibly a brain.

Though given the Formorian initiative, the Grustrag 3 and pissing off the Tenno, I don't think he has one.

Am I not the only person who finds Vey Hek underwhelmingly funny? That is until he starts laughing and monologing. I bet under all that armor hes just a head.

his heads the only organic part of him and even then only about 30% probably