Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phourous Radiation Warframe

SilverMun

Nova was the antimatter/radiation frame up untill now + oberon also deals radiation damage and furthermore the skills dont strike me as extremely innovative and/or usefull all along

Ok.. so.. any skill suggestion? Btw nova was more like molecular warframe and oberon the paladin warframe (doesn't have much taste of radiation type).. while this is a nuclear warhead type warframe.. I'm also planning to make a drone summoner warframe but meh.. I gotta concentrate on this first

Edited by SilverMun

Ok, so I love the new look, with only one gripe about it: I feel like I recognize the helmet from somewhere... Not sure where, but it looks like something or someone else.

EDIT: Maybe a biker helmet from some anime or something? 

Edited by Imaru12

Uhmm ..maybe Saryn?

No, I don't think i recognize it from warframe. I'll let you know if I think of it. Also, you may want to post updates to the design in the OP AND in your posts about it. Makes it easier to look at them and find them, especially if you aren't on the first page. 

i really like this but the first power needs to do a bit more,,, how about it does that AND it turns off grineer goggles (what ever they see out of) their shockwave from the heavy units, and the jets from the hellions, and with infested it stops the healing pulses from their ancients, stops the toxin clouds, and stuns their infested osprey:D id really like if you would take that into consideration