Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Citizen - What Impact If Any On Warframe?

MEIFAH

so far game sucks.

perhaps after a year SZ would be worthy to check out. So far: server side is weak, controls sucks, physics are horrible and not much space for a space game.

last checked 07/08/14 - doubt that anything changed.

Edited by Althix

I've joined Star Citizen and pledged recently.  For me it was a no-brainer, because I was a Chris Roberts fan as a kid and played a lot of the Wing Commander games.

I don't think it will have a major impact on Warframe because it's a completely different type of game.  I know there's a FPS element to it, but I believe this game will be mostly space sim.

Have you installed and played the game yet?  All there is right now is the hanger where your ships are and a very limited dog-fighting module.  The graphics are quite nice, but I would barely even consider it to be a tech demo.

XD

so far game sucks.

perhaps after a year SZ would be worthy to check out. So far: server side is weak, controls sucks, physics are horrible and not much space for a space game.

last checked 07/08/14 - doubt that anything changed.

I take it you pledged too?

Lol it's hilarious how small the fighting area is for the dog-fight simulator.  I get that stupid "out of bounds" warning so often when I play it.