Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Nukor Small Aoe Blast Explosion On Death

notionphil

If you can actually kill anything with the Nukor, they explode in a beautiful but useless shockwave.

I think Nukor should deliver a small, low damage, high chance blast proc in a short radius when you kill an enemy with it.

3m, 30 base dmg, 50% blast proc.

Just my 2c. Thoughts?

Guest Tehnoobshow

Last I checked, it doesn't have infinite range.

How far is it then? I saw people shoot like at least 60 meters with it in videos.

It's a continuous weapon with infinite range, haven't we had enough power creep?

It does not have infinite range. Im pretty sure its somewhere closer to 35m 20m according to the wiki

Maybe you saw a volt shooting it through elec shield? 

Edited by armedpoop

Why blast?  Why not radiation proc, instead? Or a mix of the two?

Bc too much radiation, especially AoE, would be OP. This would make it so you'd get an extra half second or so to try and kill/irradiate the nearby targets after taking one down.

Edited by notionphil

How far is it then? I saw people shoot like at least 60 meters with it in videos.

It's quite short, like 20 or 30m. It's also not very damaging DPS wise compared to many other secondaries, AND it's status chance is not really all that high bc it's continuous.

80% status per second. Compare that with 25% status + 8 rounds per second.

Not that sexy currently. I don't think powercreep is in the cards for this gun. Just trying to make it different, not better than others.

It's quite short, like 20 or 30m. It's also not very damaging DPS wise compared to many other secondaries, AND it's status chance is not really all that high bc it's continuous.

80% status per second. Compare that with 25% status + 8 rounds per second.

Not that sexy currently. I don't think powercreep is in the cards for this gun. Just trying to make it different, not better than others.

They need to fix all continous weapons period. And need to make the damage Per tick and show a flood of numbers and your proc chance needs to apply to each individual number without NERFING the status chance, That would be way more realistic. afterall when you have a lazer protruding fromyour chest or your being bombarded by microwaves you take constant damage.

They need to fix all continous weapons period. And need to make the damage Per tick and show a flood of numbers and your proc chance needs to apply to each individual number without NERFING the status chance, That would be way more realistic. afterall when you have a lazer protruding fromyour chest or your being bombarded by microwaves you take constant damage.

agreed

I at LEAST want that.

I miss covering my enemies in a cloud of numbers <3

I'm really enjoying the nukor, have given it a couple forma, but still feel it's missing a special mechanic.

Not power, but uniqueness. Small, medium dmg AoE on kill would really be a good move for this weapon.

Edited by notionphil