Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devs, See This! Stalker Exists!

Kynian

From what I figure the Stalker Tenno are just Tenno brought up by the Grineer. Our memories were affected by the cryosleep why not other Tenno? Don't you see what we're defending in some Defense Missions? They are crono sleeping Tenno. So maybe Grineer find them and tell them a different story.

If you meet a stalker and use get invisible using either skills or shade, the stalker will attack the the enemies there like grineers, corpus, and infested.I often use stalker to kill ancients and grineers elite (like grineer napalm, etc), while the the grineers, corpus, and infested will help me kill the stalker

if you still don't trust me, then go to the updates and buildnotes category and look for the description : Stalker sound not playing properly

Pretty sure that's refering to one of the Ballista's line where she says "Get out of here, tenno." Which is a reference to Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl.

"I came to the forums for mindless robots who are here to give me stats, graphs, and charts about a feature of the game that I do not understand yet. None of you deserve having fun or enjoyment, Warframe is a JOB, not a VIDEOGAME. get real people, stop making jokes and laughing."

If you've said anything like that in this thread - you know who you are, and you need to see the other side of the street.

A game's community doesn't live by arguing and debating the exact practicallity of a feature over and over again. It doesn't thrive from repeatedly saying "It's X. he does Y. that's all."

These kind of jokes, these kind of little flavor-additions to games, and these kind of thinking-outside-the-box by game developers is what makes us laugh, cry, get immersed and interested, and eventually, UNIFY.

This is why I will forever support such cooperation with what you call "LIES".

When such a confusing, new thing happened to me - Sure... I was lost. but also amazed and intrigued. When I realized the "truth", I was part of it, and I was able to enjoy these threads beyond what I could have imagined.

So yeah, new players might die once in a 10 minute mission. So yeah, you'd have to check the WIKI for facts, because we want to stay HUMAN while we're on the COMMUNITY FORUMS.

Is it worth it? I'd say it's worth it far more than any step by step instruction to defeating a thing that doesn't exist!

Thank you, DE.

"And what if the thing that doesn't exist will start existing after Livestream #4?" you might ask.

Then know this: You are one of the few who were here when it never existed. You were apart of the crowd asking, wondering, and laughing together.

Players who will join Warframe later on will take that thing for granted, but not you. You will smile and know that you were there.

Thank you, DE.

"And what if the thing that doesn't exist will start existing after Livestream #4?" you might ask.

Then know this: You are one of the few who were here when it never existed. You were apart of the crowd asking, wondering, and laughing together.

Players who will join Warframe later on will take that thing for granted, but not you. You will smile and know that you were there.

I can already feel the camaraderie welling up between us.

I love you guys. 

"I came to the forums for mindless robots who are here to give me stats, graphs, and charts about a feature of the game that I do not understand yet. None of you deserve having fun or enjoyment, Warframe is a JOB, not a VIDEOGAME. get real people, stop making jokes and laughing."

If you've said anything like that in this thread - you know who you are, and you need to see the other side of the street.

A game's community doesn't live by arguing and debating the exact practicallity of a feature over and over again. It doesn't thrive from repeatedly saying "It's X. he does Y. that's all."

These kind of jokes, these kind of little flavor-additions to games, and these kind of thinking-outside-the-box by game developers is what makes us laugh, cry, get immersed and interested, and eventually, UNIFY.

When such a confusing, new thing happened to me - Sure... I was lost. but also amazed and intrigued. When I realized the "truth", I was part of it, and I was able to enjoy these threads beyond what I could have imagined.

So yeah, new players might die once in a 10 minute mission. So yeah, you'd have to check the WIKI for facts, because we want to stay HUMAN while we're on the COMMUNITY FORUMS.

Is it worth it? I'd say it's worth it far more than any step by step instruction to defeating a thing that doesn't exist!

Thank you, DE.

best way to say it^  kinda makes me feel like we are not just customers but friends who will have an inside jokes when this happens >"And what if the thing that doesn't exist will start existing after Livestream #4?"

cool story  bro, but that just a photo shop.

the whole things is simply a conspiracy by  the corpus & grennier to scare tennos.

and those saying they saw it are actually  corpus spies. 

;) 

Stalker-1.jpg Yeah, see? Meatsack here gets the idea. All a joke. Nothing will happen. Time to sleep sunshine.

• 1 month later...

Thank you, DE.

Hey, in the light of Update 8 I remembered this post and wanted to seal my thoughts on it.

They gave him the rewards everyone wanted him to have, they tried to keep it a "mysterious and enjoyable event" while cashing in on 40$ for every single person who is tired of waiting to farm him so they named their marketplace bundle "WHAT STALKER?", oh how witty.

It's nice to see I was right. just a few days after U8 and he is nothing but a mere RNG, a controversy, a subject for frusturation and farming and he is, infact, taken for granted.

But you know what I didn't expect would happen? The 40$ pack. Now that, is business. Bravo to DE, I'm not going to make demands or think it should be different because that is great advertisement, fantastic financial work, disgustingly unimmersive and a horrible horrible sour feeling of meaninglessness in my mouth - Just like every successful company needs to do.

So I've had my fun in this subject, now it was turned into a platform of an immense crashgrab rather than excitement uniqueness.

I will not "smile and know that I was there." I wll look back, frown, and accept that the Stalker isn't magical and unique. He isn't any different than Void Keys, Forma, Potatoes, Slots, and every other money related decision DE makes.

Edited by Feam