Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Potato Alerts Random Every Week?

EmberLotus

Question

10 answers to this question

Two!? I only see one :P

One of them is an invasion not a alert.  Its on Ceres, so if you don't have that planet unlocked you won't see it.

But, it is completely random when we get them.  We can go weeks without getting them, which happens pretty often.  Although, we usually get the gift of the lotus 24 hour alerts on a somewhat regular basis, the alerts we get because of devstreams.  But because of Gamescon and Pax things got knocked out of the usual order. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

One of them is an invasion not a alert.  Its on Ceres, so if you don't have that planet unlocked you won't see it.

But, it is completely random when we get them.  We can go weeks without getting them, which happens pretty often.  Although, we usually get the gift of the lotus 24 hour alerts on a somewhat regular basis, the alerts we get because of devstreams.  But because of Gamescon and Pax things got knocked out of the usual order. 

Did it just dissapear? I don't see it, and I have everything unlocked

Nope, by anylytics, it shows we get at least 1 reactor and 1 catalyst alert/reward once every month, so yes, its rare, and yes, RNG tells you when in the month we get that reactor/catalyst, but reactor bp/catalyst bp reward that is earned out of alerts are DE decision. Any alert that gives us a potato will always be that guaranteed once a month thing or by DE's choice.