Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glaxion Is A Gr8 Primary But Its Ant-Farming?

-CM-CRAZIECHRIS

I bought the Glaxion today, finally. I was using it with nekros as usual for leveling in T4 key farming for those extra bonus form capturing and recapturing points and survival. I found that enemies cannot be desecrated that was "ICED". or killed but my Glaxion.  I have max power efficiency on my Nekros and drain all my energy on recently killed enemies and NTN happen.

The Glaxion is a gr8 weapon although it is still not ammo efficient with its enormous clip + ammo capacity. Based on the fact that the ratio between pickups (is less) and the amount u have to use (is more). (Its fire rate is 20 and 1 pickup is 20 without mods)

It still packs a huge DPS and a gr8 primary when add elemental mods.

NOT recommended for survival

Edited by CrazieChris

I was considerably confused at the title of 'ant-farming', I see now you mean anti-farming.

I'm a fan of the Glaxion and Nukor's unique visual effects as well, but the fact that Desecrate doesn't work on them is a bummer.

What may be the case though, is that you're trying to use Desecrate immediately after death, which doesn't work on a lot of enemies even if they die under normal circumstances. You have to wait for the ragdoll to stabilize on the ground, or if dismembered, for all of their pieces to come to a stop, before Desecrate will work on it. The Glaxion has a considerably long death animation, as after being frozen they either shatter or slowly disintegrate from the top down.

What my concern is, is that the animation's end overlaps with the window of opportunity that Desecrate works on fallen enemies, between when their ragdoll stabilizes and the body disappears.

IF you want to farm as Nekros with his Desecrate, you're better off using a Slash based weapon. Since an enemy cut in half counts as two corpses. 

Desecrate has always had a problem if enemies are vaporized by Mprime, Channeled attacks and any other body disintegrating thing. ._. 

IF you want to farm as Nekros with his Desecrate, you're better off using a Slash based weapon. Since an enemy cut in half counts as two corpses. 

Desecrate has always had a problem if enemies are vaporized by Mprime, Channeled attacks and any other body disintegrating thing. ._. 

slash based weapons are bad in void

Tigris is a good slash base weapon and it rips lancers and crewmen in the waist almost every time but the 2 clip capacity means you can't afford missing a shot but it's extremely ammo efficient and each shot can kill high level mobs.

Anyway i didn't know that you can't desecrate ice corpses, i though it would be perfect since you they fall into dozens of pieces, perfect for desecrate so it must be an unforeseen bug.