Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino's Iron Skin Visualisation On/off Setting?

Artekkor

Warning: Probably bad english.

So here's the thing.

I like how my Rhino Prime looks like. And Rhino in general. But here's the problem: using Iron Skin ruins it. It ruins the Rhino's look. And it wouldnt be so bad if it covered his whole body (like it was some time ago, i never actually seen that), but instead it covers him in a very messy way. I dont want to use Iron Skin just because of that.

So, how about to make a setting that give you abbility to turn off Iron Skin's visualisation? Like Weapon Constant Trail and Element FX for example (i have both of them on OFF).

Problem with this is the fact that the player will not be able to know if his Iron Skin is ON of OFF. As far as i know, Iron Skin gives you additional HP that have to be destroyed before enemy will be able to hurt you. How about something that will show you how much Iron Skin's HP you have left? Like power duration showcase for example. Or maybe even new part of HUD close to shield/hp bar that will show you your additional health in a form of yellow numbers and yellow bar.

That would be very awesome.

Still, i dont know how other players with Iron Skin Visualisation OFF will know that Rhino that plays with them used Iron Skin... Maybe yellow bar on teammates HUD?

Edited by Artek94

Honestly I don't think it is really needed, but that's just because I don't pay attention to how I look in the heat of battle. I suppose it would be useful for some. But really I could see this only being a weekend project for D.E. if they get bored.

If it was to be developed though, I would agree with like a while "Armor" bar above your health and sheild to compiment that, but like I said it would be unlikely this would ever be a thing.

that yellow bar idea actually would be nice if it replaced rhino's HP bar while having the squad menu open, that way you can see how much your iron-skin is actually protecting you from. also, they should just have legacy iron skin like they have legacy colour palettes. either have the new messy iron-skin, or the old solid iron-skin.