Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Problem.

S0ulre4per

hi. many people are STILL hating on excalibur.

anyways

So.......

If i get immortal skin

equip -

boltor prime

marelok

dragon nikana

and pendragon helmet

is it still making me a loser because i play with excalibur?

yea he doesnt wreck sh!t up like ash or nova

but come on his radial blind is one of the best CC abilities in game

slash dash maybe is not strong enough but i can slash dash to people to revive them

(i dont use super jump)

radial javelin - impales motherf%&*%$# against walls

I hear ya. I have a Utility build on mine, but a lot of people think Damage is the only way to go. I dont mod my Excalibur for damage. I leave that to his weapons, while focusing on Range, Duration, and a little efficiency. I focus my whole build around Radial Blind, and getting as much height and distance as possible with his powers that focus on mobility. You get some fast weapons, and maybe a Dakra Prime with Crimson Dervish on him, he's gonna rock the house. Let the people hate.

I hear ya. I have a Utility build on mine, but a lot of people think Damage is the only way to go. I dont mod my Excalibur for damage. I leave that to his weapons, while focusing on Range, Duration, and a little efficiency. I focus my whole build around Radial Blind, and getting as much height and distance as possible with his powers that focus on mobility. You get some fast weapons, and maybe a Dakra Prime with Crimson Dervish on him, he's gonna rock the house. Let the people hate.

totally agree on this 1. yes that is exactly why people complain about excal. boohooo he is not strong enough, weee weee he is too slow. give him dragon nikana and radial blind build and he will wreck stuff.

No, you're a loser because you use the Immortal skin. It's so ugly. lol joking

Seriously though, people associate Excal with being a bad frame or for "losers" because it's one of the starter frames. Probably most peoples first & more than likely you went through hell with him since you probably didn't know how to play well at that time. Plus people tend to think the harder something is to obtain or the later you get it, the better. Which isn't always true. 

That said, next to Loki Prime, Excal is my most used frame. Love him to death. 

Edited by Rexlars

No, you're a loser because you use the Immortal skin. It's so ugly. lol 

Seriously though, people associate Excal with being a bad frame or for "losers" because it's one of the starter frames. Probably most peoples first & more than likely you went through hell with him since you probably didn't know how to play well at that time. Plus people tend to think the harder something is to obtain or the later you get it, the better. Which isn't always true. 

That said, next to Loki Prime, Excal is my most used frame. Love him to death. 

excal was my first frame,

i did all the planets with excal....and T4 defense for 30 waves (not much but it is not so easy as you think). Now that is HELL

i changed to rhino once....yea immortal till lvl 40 shows up.

but excal.....radial blind and chop a mofo

immortal skin is not so bad.....you just need to try as hard as you can to find perfect colors....doing it right now btw.

I use the arcane Avalon helmet, focus around radial blind and range, don't use super jump or radial jav, got slash dash for moving around.

I've thrown the imortal skin on my excal prime too XD

Anyways, glaive p and excal + radial blind are best friends. Get enemy sense and if you like to go melee, pop out the scanner. You can go around and have a very good idea what is coming at you. And when it does you're ready - rb - and kill them... move on :)

Well that is how I like to play, just tried dakra and crimson...might be good but id rather stay out of the mosh pitt and slize through the masses with power throw and no bounce (for explosions)

I use the arcane Avalon helmet, focus around radial blind and range, don't use super jump or radial jav, got slash dash for moving around.

I've thrown the imortal skin on my excal prime too XD

Anyways, glaive p and excal + radial blind are best friends. Get enemy sense and if you like to go melee, pop out the scanner. You can go around and have a very good idea what is coming at you. And when it does you're ready - rb - and kill them... move on :)

Well that is how I like to play, just tried dakra and crimson...might be good but id rather stay out of the mosh pitt and slize through the masses with power throw and no bounce (for explosions)

Oh...to have Excalibur Prime...

excal was my first frame,

i did all the planets with excal....and T4 defense for 30 waves (not much but it is not so easy as you think). Now that is HELL

i changed to rhino once....yea immortal till lvl 40 shows up.

but excal.....radial blind and chop a mofo

immortal skin is not so bad.....you just need to try as hard as you can to find perfect colors....doing it right now btw.

When I said "you" I didn't mean you specifically. lol

But yea, Raidal Blind 4lyfe.