Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Of Those Day's

_Raiklar_

Hi all, This isn't game oriented I was just wondering if you've ever had one of those days where it seems your whole world is falling apart around you and you just don't know what to do. I've been out of work since june. and had to move twice to live with family so i wasn't on the street and I think i'm at the point where i just want to scream.

Hi all, This isn't game oriented I was just wondering if you've ever had one of those days where it seems your whole world is falling apart around you and you just don't know what to do. I've been out of work since june. and had to move twice to live with family so i wasn't on the street and I think i'm at the point where i just want to scream.

well think of it this way friend, the worse your days are now, the better your days later will seem.

you don't always have to be positive. sometimes it feels good to let it all out or just feel sad. I found it never works if you try to push your self to do something that you don't want. even being happy.

also sometimes when I feel mad or just really upset with something I pick a object like a stick and let my anger out on that. Even if you curse yell and break it into pieces no one will care. its just a stick. anyway I hoped this helped in some way but if it didn't,that's ok too.