Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(New) Out Of Frame - The Daily Lives Of The Tenno Feedback & Discussion!

duhadventure

Only the greatest fan art guy dude/chick for warframe. Check out the fan area of the forums they keep resurrecting his thread.

I think it was a girl, i found a match.com account with the same name trying to find him on another game so i could bring him back.

Also is anyone interested in helping develop the story for the thread (as i have school work)

Edited by duhadventure

The text colour for Frost hurts my eyes something fierce, other than that, good start. Hoping to see more asap.

Made the mistake of posting in the story thread.

Don't forget PDG! :V

But yes, this shall hold me over until hopefully Doozy finds his/her way back. If ever.

I wanted to do an ice themed color for frost, and Cal was supposed to be cyan, but apparently we don't have that color. Not sure how to implement PDG.. maybe Pirate Something that starts with d Grineer?

I wanted to do an ice themed color for frost, and Cal was supposed to be cyan, but apparently we don't have that color. Not sure how to implement PDG.. maybe Pirate Something that starts with d Grineer?

Pizza Delivery Girl... The Ex-Scorpion that Saryn slashed the legs off of... you did read that one right?

Pizza Delivery Girl... The Ex-Scorpion that Saryn slashed the legs off of... you did read that one right?

Yes but this version is going to be more realistic, so no pizza delivery... I need another role for her that has the same acronym...

And it was Pizza Delivery Grineer I believe.

Edited by duhadventure

Warframe Personalities:

Excalibur: Calm, nervous around mag, expert swordsman.

Here is how i think he would look like: http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2014/153/1/8/an_ember_unmasked_by_tekka_croe-d7kr19x.jpg

Tritiny: The team's doctor, and the other way around on missions. Most friendly out of them.

How i think she looks like: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2013/119/0/4/warframe___trinity_by_yuikami_da-d63i0ny.jpg

Ember: Nymphomaniac, pyromaniac, narcissist. Ash is her boyfriend.

How she looks: http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/096/2/8/warframe___ember_unhelmeted_by_penett-d60n3qu.jpg

Hydroid: Best swimmer on the team. He is the only thing ember fears.

WHY HAS NOBODY MADE AN UNMASKED HYDROID!?!?!

Rhino: He's Rhino. Don't have to splain' nothin.

pic: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/358/d/1/rhino_by_waafu-d6z987o.png

Still working on this...

lol, your excal is an unmasked ember, but I kinda see him having a face like that :P

I don't think I have ever thought of how I picture trin. :/

Ember seems a little... lackluster (no red hair... how dare!), but I have always seen her like this.

ember___warframe_by_thunderalchemist18-d

and you can't forget the classy couple!

warframe___nyx_unhelmeted_by_penett-d60c

warframe___volt_by_yuikami_da-d660oyq.jp

Hydroid unmasked...

uJWPEBE.jpg

jkjk, here

tumblr_mrjp2zwq3I1ro8ysbo1_500.png

okay... okay.. he looks like..

PATCHY THE PIRATE from Spongebob!

Christmas_Who_002.jpg

seriosly though... idk :/

~~~~

Yes but this version is going to be more realistic, so no pizza delivery... I need another role for her that has the same acronym...

Nope, PDG is Pizza Delivery Girl

I kinda liked how it was surreal and almost sitcom/comedy. But maybe you can make it even better :D

Everyone was having a normal conversation, when suddenly, PIZZZZZA IN MYYYYY SIIIIIIIGHTS...

EMBER: Okay, favorite classic blunders.

-snip-

FROST: I’ve never heard anything so horrible, and I’m roomies with Rhino, so I pretty much hear the worst things humanly imaginable on a daily basis.

SARYN: That’s dark. And I’m the one who wears black all the time.

ASH: Remind me to never &!$$ you off.

RHINO: YO I WAS IN THE KITCHEN GETTIN’ A BEER, WHAT I MISS?

EMBER: Oh hey, look at that. Intercom is buzzing, pizza’s here.

MAG: Good timing, Cal, can you get the door while you’re up?

EXCALIBUR: Sure... Oh. Wow.

PIZZA DELIVERY GIRL (hereafter referred to as PDG): That’ll be 47.35

-snip-

lol, your excal is an unmasked ember, but I kinda see him having a face like that :P

I don't think I have ever thought of how I picture trin. :/

Ember seems a little... lackluster (no red hair... how dare!), but I have always seen her like this.

ember___warframe_by_thunderalchemist18-d

and you can't forget the classy couple!

warframe___nyx_unhelmeted_by_penett-d60c

warframe___volt_by_yuikami_da-d660oyq.jp

Hydroid unmasked...

uJWPEBE.jpg

jkjk, here

tumblr_mrjp2zwq3I1ro8ysbo1_500.png

okay... okay.. he looks like..

PATCHY THE PIRATE from Spongebob!

Christmas_Who_002.jpg

seriosly though... idk :/

~~~~

Nope, PDG is Pizza Delivery Girl

I kinda liked how it was surreal and almost sitcom/comedy. But maybe you can make it even better :D

Yes its Pizza Delivery Girl. OMG that Hydroid spoilers made my day!

And if its going to be more "realistic" then its not a reboot per say of doozy's but a take off by you. The in memorium sure, but don't take the full name of the dudette and her legacy.

What happened to Doozy?

I walked away to work on more serious projects that were my own intellectual property. Writing warframe fan fiction was never going to get me anywhere because I didn't own the franchise or the characters, so I had to make an executive call and put my creative efforts back in my own interest. Also, it was getting pretty saucy. The way it was going we'd eventually never be allowed to continue, it was beyond PG 13. PDG is a dominatrix, Saryn is a retired dominatrix, and there's one story where Saryn even describe's Frost's wangdangdoodle. I couldn't keep upping the ante like that, it would have never worked on the PG13 forums. By the end pretty much everyone had coupled off and were screwing like rabbits.

Now I have 7 contracts with an independent publisher and I'm in PRODUCTION HELL. For those of you who don't know anything about writing, PRODUCTION HELL is when the writer doesn't know ANYTHING until the book comes out because its being passed around to artists/editors/printers/everyone else on earth who has some kind of job related to putting the book on the shelf.

I think it was a girl, i found a match.com account with the same name trying to find him on another game so i could bring him back.

Also is anyone interested in helping develop the story for the thread (as i have school work)

No it was always a dude, and Doozy is an irl nickname. I have no clue who that chick on match.com is, wherever she is. I'm flattered that you thought I was a woman though, I do a lot of research on the history of sex and women in history and I pride myself on my ability to write female characters. My editor on my other project who I have never met in person thinks I'm a woman too, and she's read like 300,000 words of my work.

What do you think of chat colors?

They were always a necessary evil and they will always continue to be. They were a god damn pain in the &#!, but they're practically required to keep track of 10 different characters in a conversation. You'd never be able to tell them apart if they weren't color-coded, its just too much information. That's why original Out of Frame always read like a bag of Skittles.

I walked away to work on more serious projects that were my own intellectual property. Writing warframe fan fiction was never going to get me anywhere because I didn't own the franchise or the characters, so I had to make an executive call and put my creative efforts back in my own interest. Also, it was getting pretty saucy. The way it was going we'd eventually never be allowed to continue, it was beyond PG 13. PDG is a dominatrix, Saryn is a retired dominatrix, and there's one story where Saryn even describe's Frost's wangdangdoodle. I couldn't keep upping the ante like that, it would have never worked on the PG13 forums. By the end pretty much everyone had coupled off and were screwing like rabbits.

Now I have 7 contracts with an independent publisher and I'm in PRODUCTION HELL. For those of you who don't know anything about writing, PRODUCTION HELL is when the writer doesn't know ANYTHING until the book comes out because its being passed around to artists/editors/printers/everyone else on earth who has some kind of job related to putting the book on the shelf.

No it was always a dude, and Doozy is an irl nickname. I have no clue who that chick on match.com is, wherever she is. I'm flattered that you thought I was a woman though, I do a lot of research on the history of sex and women in history and I pride myself on my ability to write female characters. My editor on my other project who I have never met in person thinks I'm a woman too, and she's read like 300,000 words of my work.

They were always a necessary evil and they will always continue to be. They were a god damn pain in the @$$, but they're practically required to keep track of 10 different characters in a conversation. You'd never be able to tell them apart if they weren't color-coded, its just too much information. That's why original Out of Frame always read like a bag of Skittles.

Im glad you found your place in the world. I'm also glad you are not dead. Sounds like production is hard boring work that leads to a lot of stress (like moderating a minecraft server(especially modded)). Mine is not going to go past PG-13 Besides some discreet references.

Edited by duhadventure

Im glad you found your place in the world. I'm also glad you are not dead. Sounds like production is hard boring work that leads to a lot of stress (like moderating a minecraft server(especially modded)). Mine is not going to go past PG-13 Besides some discreet references.

No, its really just hard, boring waiting. Which is one of the reasons I'm back on Warframe.

Well actually I've been back on Warframe for a while now, just not on the forums. But when I found out everyone had been necroing Out of Frame as late as 2 days ago, I had to stop lurking.

No, its really just hard, boring waiting. Which is one of the reasons I'm back on Warframe.

Well actually I've been back on Warframe for a while now, just not on the forums. But when I found out everyone had been necroing Out of Frame as late as 2 days ago, I had to stop lurking.

You still going to go back to it? If so I can stop this one.

Why make ember a nympomaniac though if you don't mind me asking?

In original Out of Frame, Ember was confident, extroverted, and sarcastically admitted to being a narcissist. She was very up front about her sexuality, dressed provocatively, and was never shy, especially about staring at the boys. Her attraction to Ash was mostly physical and their relationship was based on sex, they were both attractive people that loved having sex with attractive people. Ember's job before becoming tenno was a firefighter, making her probably the most physically strong and tough character in the cast after Rhino, because original out of Frame was written when Ember had Overheat instead of Accelerant, and Overheat could be pumped up with power strength mods to give Ember 96% damage reduction, making her the tankiest frame in the game. She works out like crazy, is very proud of her body, and loves sharing it.

It would be inappropriate to say that she suffers from hypersexuality though, as throughout the story she is monogamous with Ash, is generally happy and emotionally healthy, and does not seem to be compromising any other relationships or obligations in her life. If she did suffer from hypersexuality, then she would probably be more recklessly promiscuous with no regard for her sexual health and blow off other plans for chronic masturbation.

Enjoying a lot of sex doesn't make a woman a nymphomaniac. Hypersexuality is the pursuit of sex to an extreme that it threatens your health and your day to day life because you make terrible decisions for the sake of having more sex.

the_more_you_know_banner.jpg