Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Seeing A Lot Of Hating Threads, Here S One That Is All About The Love For Warframe

thegamer118

for 2 months, i ve seen a lot of threads hating the UI, mod system, this, that, yatti yatta, ding, dang, so i ll say what i love abuot the current warframe : 

_1 The new UI ) I love the UI,i ve been S#&$ting my pants waiting for it and i wasn t disapointed, the old UI wasn t bad as i grew with it from U9 but the new one gives me the feel of more freedom as like i know where i am in the Solar system and space, in the old UI the only places where you could move where in missions and in the dojo, i hadn t got a problem whit it but the new UI makes the Warframe universe somewhat bigger as i can move more and see planets and space. So that s that for the ship but i also like the arsenal and all the stuff, it gives a refreshing look and the design isn t bad personally, the new mod design was weird at first but i got used to it quickly, the foundry UI is pretty cool and while i can get that it could get a change on the angle of sight, it s still rather cool, and the mods UI is pretty nice, at first i as lost but it s pretty good to have it separated (i was till a little disappointed that we coulnd t access it wile in the arsenal lke before, it was faster) and the new UI isn t confusing if you use 5% of your brain in the ESC menu

_2 The modding system ) Most of the community says that the modding system needs a total rework but i differ, for me the modding system makes sense, i mean it kinda follows the formula off a lot of games and no one ever complains on those games so why complain here ? you get a weapon, you have an increase damage mod, you put it on, you get more damage, LOGIC !! I follows the rules of leveling in it s own way as when you level up you get mods point to get stronger when the rule is you level up you get stronger, LOGIC !!! 

_3 Melee 2.0 combo system) i have no goddamn idea what s the community s problem, lots of games have combos, way, wayy, wayyy, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy harder to use and master than warframe s and you guys say it s crap, when i ve been out of Warframe for like 5-6 months i come back and see we have combos, i m like "holy sweet donkey kong bananas" i ve no problem with it and i don t see one 

_4 The RNG ) it s not perfect thats for sure but i have never raged or hated it since when i do get the stuff i feel so rewarded it s addictive

Edited by thegamer118

Are we reading the same forum?

I had pages of people responding to me telling me that I really love the new UI, and that I'm just unhappy about the content release schedule, and anything I said about the UI is just totally made up exaggerations.

The forum is pretty much an endless love fest for it. It really doesn't need any more.

i'd say most of the people that are bagging on the new things are newbies and were not here for the early updates. Warframe has come a long way and the forums only represents about 10% of the actual player i think

But most of the forums are vets 

Edited by BrotherIcarus

The ONE thing that I want out of the new UI is Ship access to my inventory, instead of the pause menu. That'd be great.

Other than that, I love the new UI, though the mod UI change was a bit disorienting at first, but I got used to it, and I think it works a bit better (filter, anyone?)

As for the actual modding system, I think that the opposition to all %Damage mods is ill-based, as people are calling them "essential mods" even though there are no slots saying "RESERVED FOR SERRATION" on it. I have made builds based on fire rate and reload speed for my Dex Furis, doing a decent amount of actual damage but it comes with a torrent of (very satisfying) numbers, and that is but ONE of my interesting builds.

Melee 2.0, where do I begin... Honestly, I think people were angry about charge attacks being taken out, but really, in my opinion, Melee 2.0 was promised to be a total revamp of the melee system, and it delivered tenfold. 

Why do people complain about RNG in THIS game, but not ones like WoW, where you have (Guess what!) a 0.08% chance to get something that you can only farm once every 4 hours? Really, RNG in Warframe is what keeps the game interesting... Just remember that RNG is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get (Forrest Gump taught me to accept RNG)