Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Camera - From The Left To Right..

-FrutyX-

Hello,

today i got a very bad bug.I don't know if it's  a bug ?Maybe...I have a problem with the in-game camera,i want to have my warframe (the camera)in middle of the screen like before...but now its only too much left or right (i can switch it with H button,but i cant switch to the middle of screen).I have tried everything - defaults settings,playing with settings,re-install game...nothing works and i cant play this game with this camera...it's terrible,here is a screenshot and sorry for my bad english :)

2m47yab.jpg

There is no middle camera, only left to right, for default keys, to switch left to right camera view is H, usually the warframe on the left helps a lot more so I suggest you keep it like that, but it works best depending on your hand usage, left to left, right to right.

When you are in-game on a mission, the camera is not as close to you when compared to how close the camera is while on the ship. 

Try going into a mission & see if that camera view is the one you were thinking even though it's still over your shoulder (to the side). It's just not as close.