Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Conflict (Unfair Technique)

Kayco38

i just do another game like all other's i already did 

and this time was enough ,i just ragequit seeing how unfair this is and get a free abandon mission on my profile (my 4 in 1year of play)(and my first ragequit)

ash ulti kill/stun you and the user is invincible no escape no way to do anything he just kill you 

Idk how DE let's this when they have nerf some weapont in pvp like acrid and let this 

just WTF? 

another that i already encounter but at least you can try some things but this still unfair

stagger technique , the men just spam melee on you and you just have to pray that you get away from him

to be able to play again 

NEED NERF on ash ulti and disable stagger melee

I do agree. I use Ash in PvP Dark sector Conflicts solely because of this.

What I usually do is camp around until I reach level 7, unlocking Blade Storm.

Then I collect energy and begin spamming Blade Storm.

This way, the team reaches level 30 way sooner than the opposition, and from there I become practically unkillable.

Personally I find this playstyle very... "Cheap".

Blade Storm stunlocks every player in the vicinity due to the clones and deals insane Bleed damage.

I propose a change is to remove the clones. This will prevent players from getting stunlocked... Somewhat .

i just do another game like all other's i already did 

and this time was enough ,i just ragequit seeing how unfair this is and get a free abandon mission on my profile (my 4 in 1year of play)(and my first ragequit)

ash ulti kill/stun you and the user is invincible no escape no way to do anything he just kill you 

Idk how DE let's this when they have nerf some weapont in pvp like acrid and let this 

just WTF? 

another that i already encounter but at least you can try some things but this still unfair

stagger technique , the men just spam melee on you and you just have to pray that you get away from him

to be able to play again 

NEED NERF on ash ulti and disable stagger melee

except acrid is still op and you don't say anything about trinity and nyx?

although ash owns trinity cause hes invincible and her link can't hurt him, but idk about nyx

except acrid is still op and you don't say anything about trinity and nyx?

although ash owns trinity cause hes invincible and her link can't hurt him, but idk about nyx

men this is a thread im not supose to do all the work alone you can also report by yourself

edit:and this is the unfair trhead not OP thread not the same 

Edited by Kayco38

Ash was already Nerfed recently. You guys keep asking for Ash nerf and Scott will nerf it to the ground. Instead of asking for nerf, you should give solutions and possibilities for balancing. The real problem here is not the damage that is quite low actually (One single hit), but the fact that the ability Blade Storm (And others) are unavoidable, it's a death sentence, because it will keep repeatedly targeting everyone inside the range until they are all dead. 

Just nerfing the damage over and over again, will just shift the "overpower" from one ability to another.  When Ash becomes useless after several nerfs, people will just start using something else. Ash will be useless, then won't be long until people are asking for Ash buffs instead of nerfs. 

Nerfing Damage is not a smart way to balance PvP. They have to give us a chance to use our skill to avoid or counter these abilities. I said that multiple times in the forums... If DE wants the PvP to be more skill based, they need to think of a way to counter or evade these kind of unavoidable abilities (Not just Ash's but all unavoidable abilities). For example, we should be able to block Blade Storm if we have a melee equipped, and if we are marked for Blade Storm, we should be given a chance to run away from the Blade Storm range. (These are just examples) And i believe DE should get rid of the Clones for PvP, reducing the time between Blade Storm hits because there will be only one Ash doing it, giving you time to get out of the range, and also this will make the Stagger not a problem. 

Bottom line... Ash was already nerfed, just nerfing the damage is not the smart way out, it was already nerfed. You will regret these nerf requests when DE makes Blade Storm completely useless. You fellow forum members have to stop asking for nerfs, and start thinking of alternative solutions to the balance issues.
Edited by RexSol

except your implying that op=unfair

that's the point that you dont understand that this is false

OP mean strong or even too strong but even if the guy that you fight have any OP weapont you still able to do things to counter or kill him before he does when its unfair it's at the time when you cant do anything to counteract this and you just get freekill

Edited by Kayco38

Ash was already Nerfed recently. You guys keep asking for Ash nerf and Scott will nerf it to the ground. Instead of asking for nerf, you should give solutions and possibilities for balancing. The real problem here is not the damage that is quite low actually (One single hit), but the fact that the ability Blade Storm (And others) are unavoidable, it's a death sentence, because it will keep repeatedly targeting everyone inside the range until they are all dead. 

Just nerfing the damage over and over again, will just shift the "overpower" from one ability to another.  When Ash becomes useless after several nerfs, people will just start using something else. Ash will be useless, then won't be long until people are asking for Ash buffs instead of nerfs. 

Nerfing Damage is not a smart way to balance PvP. They have to give us a chance to use our skill to avoid or counter these abilities. I said that multiple times in the forums... If DE wants the PvP to be more skill based, they need to think of a way to counter or evade these kind of unavoidable abilities (Not just Ash's but all unavoidable abilities). For example, we should be able to block Blade Storm if we have a melee equipped, and if we are marked for Blade Storm, we should be given a chance to run away from the Blade Storm range. (These are just examples) And i believe DE should get rid of the Clones for PvP, reducing the time between Blade Storm hits because there will be only one Ash doing it, giving you time to get out of the range, and also this will make the Stagger not a problem. 

Bottom line... Ash was already nerfed, just nerfing the damage is not the smart way out, it was already nerfed. You will regret these nerf requests when DE makes Blade Storm completely useless. You fellow forum members have to stop asking for nerfs, and start thinking of alternative solutions to the balance issues.

NERF DONT MEAN DAMAGE NERF ,it seem that you don't understand the definition of nerf? 

All i see is the 100th "Ash OP Nerf pl0x" kind of topic, but i never see people giving ideas on how to balance him.

im sorry that is probably the first time i use PVP forum

a idea? no stun for ash ult

no invincibility just damage reduction like 50% so you can just atack him while he ult on you or something 

and The most important ,being able to do something  that stop ash ult 

there all random idea there are not supose to be link (i think the 3 at the same time is a bit too much)

Edited by Kayco38

Don't nerf the damage anymore, just add an ability timer on bladestorm...ie...after you hit 4.. 5 seconds later bladestorm activates, while the opposing team gets an alert and timer on their screen somewhere giving them a chance to equip melee and hold block. Once blocked bladestorm wont target those who blocked until the next recast, remove the clones, and increase the energy requirement to use bladestorm or add a cooldown period, say 30 seconds after bladestorm ends, until it can be used again.

Even if we could block bladestorm and knock the ash down while he's on you and end his bladestorm would suffice.

Not sure if Vaub's bastille/vortex works on tenno in DS as I haven't had it used on me yet, but could see a potential problem there too if it does...no suggestions on those..

Edited by Luupercus

Don't nerf the damage anymore, just add an ability timer on bladestorm...ie...after you hit 4.. 5 seconds later bladestorm activates, while the opposing team gets an alert and timer on their screen somewhere giving them a chance to equip melee and hold block. Once blocked bladestorm wont target those who blocked until the next recast, remove the clones, and increase the energy requirement to use bladestorm or add a cooldown period, say 30 seconds after bladestorm ends, until it can be used again.

Not sure if Vaub's bastille/vortex works on tenno in DS as I haven't had it used on me yet, but could see a potential problem there too if it does...no suggestions on those..

Yes all Vauban's abilities works on DS, i have suggested many times that we should be able to destroy the Trap Balls. Make them resistant with lots of health and armor, but at least give us a chance to shoot and destroy them. I also think that if we kill the Vauban all his Traps should disappear. 

All it takes for the defenders to win is a smart Vauban to spam Teslas on the Console Terminals, and the whole area is insta-kill. Also Bastille thrown in the spawn area makes it so easy to camp, for both attackers and defenders. 

Vauban's abilities are one of the unavoidable abilities that DE should give us a chance to counter or avoid, if they want Warframe PvP to be more skill based.

Edited by RexSol

i want a rework just as any pvper. but numerical changes is all de is capable of doing for us at the moment, so i think requesting to nerf the damage even more is the way to go for now, realistically speaking. the lesser of 2 evils and better than having something overpowered, right?

i want a rework just as any pvper. but numerical changes is all de is capable of doing for us at the moment, so i think requesting to nerf the damage even more is the way to go for now, realistically speaking. the lesser of 2 evils and better than having something overpowered, right?

I agree, it's better than nothing.

Edited by RexSol

Even if we could block bladestorm and knock the ash down while he's on you and end his bladestorm would suffice.

I like this idea of blocking blade storm or at least counter it. The target should get a little alert to warn him that BS is locked on him but I hate that now to can block I must equip my melee then hold block, it completely destroy the sync of shooting and blocking immediately when you see an attack coming at you. So DE please make a notification for incoming BS  and give us back the key to block instantly without having to equip our melee

Edited by SteinFactor

ash has been nerf say's the chagelog 

Nope same S#&$ your maked you are dead whatever you do because now ash does 500 pure damage per atack so same damage like before he just do it even faster

edit: i mean damge if before you stack the 10 atack who deal 75damage you get the actual damage but in less atack so, same 

Edited by Kayco38