Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Blessing?

Not_Oliver

1.Made game to easy with people being invinsible and only having to worry about the trin infin blessing.

2.Just imagine pre-nerf blessing in dark sector conflicts.

3.To many people using trin.

4.Made tank frames unneeded.

>too many people using trin.

Made me genuinely bust out laughing. An immense extremely loud and crazy laugh for a good solid 15 to 20 seconds.

I appreciate that gigantic outburst of laughter you just supplied me with.

>too many people using trin.

Made me genuinely bust out laughing. An immense extremely loud and crazy laugh for a good solid 15 to 20 seconds.

I appreciate that gigantic outburst of laughter you just supplied me with.

u sir dont know half of trins power

using trinity is symbolic the aura helm 4 trin represents hindu goddeses crown 

trin wol and ev combo can take out any enemy and she can tank any thing

Adding intensify to your build will give you the same degree of healing that you had previously.

This gives increased synergy with Well of Life and Energy Vampire, making these abilities more attractive to run.

I wouldn't call it a nerf, I'd prefer to look at it as a build focus shift.

Adding intensify to your build will give you the same degree of healing that you had previously.

This gives increased synergy with Well of Life and Energy Vampire, making these abilities more attractive to run.

Considering the previous change, people wanted blessing to be as low a rank as possible for instant recast if necesarry. Now, depending on mods, people might have to rank up to get that full health regen back, but at the cost of not being able to cast right away.

1.Made game to easy with people being invinsible and only having to worry about the trin infin blessing.

2.Just imagine pre-nerf blessing in dark sector conflicts.

3.To many people using trin.

4.Made tank frames unneeded.

I don't even know where to begin with you... 

1. So being only partly invincible with Rhino along with CC immunity (which blessing does no provide) and direct damage is not making the game easier? Old Blessing had it's pros and cons, but the state in which it currently, or should I say recently, was was a reasonably balanced state.

2. Dark Sector balance is a joke as it is, and the pre-nerf (today's) blessing did nothing in the long term since you were limited to a "cooldown" in between casts.

3. Too many people using Trinity? That's a very interesting statement. I'm sure as all heck interested to see where you get matchmaked, because in my 1200+ hours about 0.5% of all players I've met in Pub or private games have been Trinities. As a Trinity player, as much as it pains me to say, she's horridly underplayed and unappreciated.     

4. I do believe the old Blessing had issues, but those were resolved with the old nerf, and the recent one was uncalled for and a literal cheap shot to the minority out there who still play her, and an overall slap to the face to the entire community.

Yeah, it was directly targeted at unranked Blessing builds. If this is what DE wants to stick with, then their stance is that they flat out don't want Blessing to be spammable, with or without the damage reduction buff (which is unfortunate).

Yep, have to agree. The spamming builds were getting annoying. However the nerf was a bit too aggressive to resolve a simple spamming issue. A fixed (20-40 seconds) duration on Blessing would have been a better course.

Edited by Skyrazer

Actually, Intensify wastes a slot, and serves no purpose beyond countering this pointless nerf.