Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Nefing Trinity.

ZERUELhun

Now enough of nerfing trinity. 1st the Link did not me invicible just reduces damage. 2nd Trinity's blessing lost the invincibility and recived a new healt%-damage reduction system. And now.... thanks DE. Trinity now just heals 40/50/75/80%. But Ash need more badass blade storm, and Banshee nad Nyx must to get a toggle ultimaty ability and oberon abilitys are more stronger as long. But Trinity needed to debuff her, be weaker, not to have been play normaly with her. Now i have enough. Almost a year Trinity being weaker, and slowly Trinity will be useless. And yess she, hasn't got immortal skin.

Why is your guys problem... trinity is absolutely OP in every way and people are still complaining about some little nerf.

80% healing if you add power strength you're way above 100% if it work as i think it does.

If it doesn't work like this anyway 80% shield + hp is already a lot.

Stop complaining about Trinity's nerf just because she isn't as OP as before, she's still immortal....

I guess they really just need to nerf all the Warframes and weapons all at once, otherwise people will think they're getting the short end of the stick when in actuality they're just getting the first signs of a new direction for the game (challenge, balance, and enjoyment, oh my!), if that indeed is the case.

And of course, it doesn't hurt to ignore the people who want to be overpowered.  This is a game about fighting, and fighting requires some form of resistance to make it a worthwhile conflict.  You don't just go outside and step on every insect you can find because it's fun to kill things in and of itself, right?

Here's hoping this is the first of many changes... Maybe by the end of this Nova will be unable to one-shot an entire room several times over within 10 seconds!  Just a fantasy, perhaps.

Why is your guys problem... trinity is absolutely OP in every way and people are still complaining about some little nerf.

80% healing if you add power strength you're way above 100% if it work as i think it does.

Stop complaining about Trinity's nerf just because she isn't as OP as before, she's still immortal....

I recomend playing with her in t4 survi or def, and then stating anything.

It's just common courtesy to be able to know exactly what you are talking about

Being immortal does not make you killing beast, when half of the time you are casting.

I don't get why people think hp stuff being alive is more op than 50 meter radius cc skills that cost 25 power and are spammable. (some does not even need power str)

loki -> no bullets -> no hp loss

rhino does not need iron skin with stomp build -> nobody inside shooting range

nova is cc and dmg  -> don't stand over 20 second in one place or they might have time to shoot one bullet during mprime

I don't want stuff nerfed to dust. Soon everyone just pick frame with most hp/shield/armor and mod all slots just stats and no skill mods. -> 3rd person pure shooter (with melee ofc)

If all this happens because PvP they should make PvP stats separate from PvE.

Edited by Agullimux

Being immortal does not make you killing beast, when half of the time you are casting.

Trinity + natural talent + power duration (continuity + constitution for example) => you have a link that last 19 sec for a 0.3 cast delay, and this godamn link give you 75% damage reduction and you can also add the ultimate that give some damage reduction too.

Plus i never said she is a total killing machine but she is almost immortal which is probably the most important thing as a support, SURVIVE to heal and protect your teamates.

Also the link give back those damage to the enemies... quite nice.

Plus she also has infinite energy for herself and her close teamate (or not this close with power range) that has a cast time of 0.25sec with natural talent.

I don't understand what the F*** is the problem with trinity, to me she's so OP some more nerf wouldn't even bother me even if she is my second main warframe...

-edit-

I recomend playing with her in t4 survi or def, and then stating anything.

It's just common courtesy to be able to know exactly what you are talking about

I always play her in T4 survival and defense (or ash) and i have no problem with surviving.....

(Unless this godamn life support that disappear faster than an ice cream in summer)

Edited by Trichouette

Guys you know, i agree with Trinity is an OP character(less than more). I mean that trinity are weaker and weaker with every update. I don't need the invicible status, but if i am not, i need a little bit more armor or stamina. Or usable first ability.

Like:

Well of life: lift up an enemy, and get life when shoots it. If i use on a player: if they health is 100% the "well of life" increases the healt to 130%. When the buff is actve, you can't use the ability untíl his/her HP don't fall under 99% 

Blessing: Charge up the health and shield of near players, but the charge up is but decreases with distance. (like 10m-100% 15m-90% 20m-80% 25m-70% etc...) And if are you over the player who is bleeding out, you instantly revive him/her. (except in dark sectore and PVP)

Instant revive on trinity.... even 150 energy cost wouldn't be enough for how OP this would be.

I whatever you say i find the link way enough and better than having armor.

-edit-

+30 % hp for the first ability of trinity ?

let's try:

Ash or Zephyr both have 150 (450) hp.

Add vitality max => 810 (1110) hp

add vigor => 990 (1290) hp

Let's add "physique" for fun :D

=> 1017 (1317) hp

and now we can add your idea for trinity's first ability

+30% => 1062 (1362) hp 

yeaaaah amazing let's do this :D

Edited by Trichouette

@Trichouette
Just want a little clarification. It seems to me like you are judging Trinity solely on her ability to survive, disregarding any support she should be able to dish out. Is that right?

(based on statements like "she's still immortal", "the most important thing as a support [is to] SURVIVE", "i have no problem with surviving" and "i find the link way enough and better than having armor")

Edited by Andoryuu

@Andoryuu

First, sorry for not talking english perfectly but i have no idea what "dish out" mean.

Second... thanks to add the [is to] but if you look more closely i put a ","   (this tiny thing disturb me)

And last, as a support i prefer to stay alive, heal my teamates, revive them when they're bleeding-out (thanks to the link), and giving them enough energy to spam their abilities (even if the amount of great abilities in this game decrease after each update) than dealing damage, even if being a good healer support doesn't prevent you from having a great upgraded weapon.

@Trichouette
Sorry about the [is to], it's just that the verb would be missing (because it's closer to the beginning) and the quoted sentence would make no sense.

It's true that support's main concern should be his/her own survival, but if you can't do anything useful besides that, it's bad. If all you use is EV and Link, you are just walking energy dispenser. And such thing is easily replaceable with consumables.

Trinity's main role was always keeping her teammates alive and it's harder and harder, update after update. Even though she is still useable, you have to admit that wasting another mod slot (Intensify) just to return Blessing to what it was before update is just silly. And the main problem of current Blessing, which is being locked by whatever high or low reduction you get, not being able to heal your teammates if they are dying, is still there. Only now it's even more annoying because you can not go around it with the only other build Trinity actually had.

I personally use a power strength mod for the energy ability to give more energy, in the same time my ultimate now heal more than 80% too...

But i say this i never tried since the nerf so i don't know if it work like this.

Also, whatever mod you're taking on trinity you will always focus on survive so... where is the difference between how you play her and how i play her ?

I just like to upgrade range/strength/duration and use the other slots for survivability.

She heal less and less after each update because her heal is totally OP.

It wouldn't be OP if she didn't have a nice energy pool and a spell that give her back more than 100 energy when used (with strength).

Still she is a life/shield/energy dispenser and this is something every high level mission need, even more since nyx got nerfed :D

And still, your ability to kill enemy depend on your weapon, not on trinity, since she has absolutely no ability that deal amazing damage (else than the link and the tiny damage of the energy vampire).
Thus, a great weapon is enough since she is (in my opinion) unkillable thanks to this amazing link and blessing.

And i still think they should stop nerfing warframe but rather upgrade the ones that are not played, or well the useless abilities of the game, like frost that only have 1 useful ability or this silly excalibur's jump.

And also increase the difficulty of the lowest level...

I guess they really just need to nerf all the Warframes and weapons all at once, otherwise people will think they're getting the short end of the stick when in actuality they're just getting the first signs of a new direction for the game (challenge, balance, and enjoyment, oh my!), if that indeed is the case.

And of course, it doesn't hurt to ignore the people who want to be overpowered.  This is a game about fighting, and fighting requires some form of resistance to make it a worthwhile conflict.  You don't just go outside and step on every insect you can find because it's fun to kill things in and of itself, right?

Here's hoping this is the first of many changes... Maybe by the end of this Nova will be unable to one-shot an entire room several times over within 10 seconds!  Just a fantasy, perhaps.

i totally agree dude now lets strip all the other frames of half their power that should be a good way of making the challenge real right? so why arent we going that? come on balancing team lets destroy all the frame's abilities dont just stop with the least played frame

i totally agree dude now lets strip all the other frames of half their power that should be a good way of making the challenge real right? so why arent we going that? come on balancing team lets destroy all the frame's abilities dont just stop with the least played frame

Your sarcasm creates the perfect argument.  I am defeated.  GG.

Seriously though, if you really believe what you're saying, then more power is always a good thing, and less power is always a bad one.  If you could have it your way, why not include a fifth ability for every Warframe that causes all enemies on the map to explode into fireworks, and causes all loot to be immediately picked up?  Would that be fun for you?

Now enough of nerfing trinity. 1st the Link did not me invicible just reduces damage. 2nd Trinity's blessing lost the invincibility and recived a new healt%-damage reduction system. And now.... thanks DE. Trinity now just heals 40/50/75/80%. But Ash need more badass blade storm, and Banshee nad Nyx must to get a toggle ultimaty ability and oberon abilitys are more stronger as long. But Trinity needed to debuff her, be weaker, not to have been play normaly with her. Now i have enough. Almost a year Trinity being weaker, and slowly Trinity will be useless. And yess she, hasn't got immortal skin.

still 99% near perma-damage reduction  ! on demand !

still 100% heal with intensify

EV / WoL combo is still beast.

and now after the nerf (that's really a buff) the casual trinity players can go back to just spamming blessing.

do you even trinity?

Edited by Atmos_Tech

Trinity still OP

Super tanky and near impossible to kill with heals

Never runs out of energy

Can have temporary god mode with little effort

Can be immune to and reflect status effects

Looks better in pink than any other frame <This is important

Can you share your build please?

All day I've tried different solutions...Right now ,Trinity is just another power hungry frame,with no real offensive capabilities...good for medium difficulty,but so are all other frames.

Actually, I would say that after 14.6.1 Trinity has been buffed overall. Being able to recast Blessing whenever you want makes it possible to combine the best of two worlds: long duration immunity as well as continuous healing. Ok, you only heal 80% now, but really: that's still a lot. In fact, I would say that's plenty and if not: just cast it twice. You got energy aplenty anyway.

This is coming from a Trinity player BTW.

But why are people saying Trinity is OP? Seriously, if she really were, you'd see many more people wrecking with her. She's one of the least played frames (especially considering how easy she is to get). Sure, she's really survivable but she has no real CC and that's what end-game is all about. It's nice to heal yourself constantly, but without CC you won't keep up indefinitely. Healing yourself up constantly might seem OP at first because no other frame can do it, but don't forget that Trinity is one of the few frames who have absolutely no way to avoid damage to begin with. She survives by healing. Other frames do it by not getting targeted.

In the end, she is really a support who helps the team a lot but can't do all that much on her own. And that's exactly what she should be. And what exactly are you complaining about when you say she's OP? That she's keeping your butt; alive when she's on your team? It's not like she's stealing all of your kills. And you don't have to fight against enemy Trinities who make the enemy team invulnerable. Trinity being powerful is literally only beneficial for everyone.

Edited by vleessjuu