Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asian-Canadian Tenno

Kennerbobber

Hello, I am Kennerbobber. I've played Warframe for around 4 months but I've only gotten into the forums 2 weeks ago. So I thought I would just introduce myself to community. Well first off, as the tittle says, I am Asian-Canadian (My parents are from Hong Kong but I was born/raised in Canada and just to set the record straight, we DO NOT pronounce "about" "aboot"). Well anyways, my up bringing was kinda boring and normal, had friends, didn't have much struggles, etc. As for gaming, it hasn't always been in my life. My first console was a DSi my grandparents gave me when I was eight. When I was nine, I started getting interested into PC games. I play a huge variety of games on the PC but mainly Warframe and League of Legends.

Some random facts about me:

-I speak three languages: English, Cantonese (I know enough to maintain a conversation with horrible grammar) and French (I barely know it because the school I went to didn't teach much French)

-I love rap music (My person favourite rappers are Eminem, Tupac and Macklemore)

-I have ADHD

-I have a strange fascination towards crossbows, boomerangs and knives

So that's about it, sorry for making you read through this paragraph and useless information about me