The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Balanced Frame : Zephyr?

Deidaku

To me it's Zephyr

I have litterally no problem with her. powers synch up nicely ...I've never seen anyone complain about zephyr since she was added.

Thoughts? what other frames in your opinioin guys would fill that spot?

Edited by Deidaku

I remember items sent up with the tornados sometimes getting stuck on the ceiling :D (Zephyr and Excalibur can generally reach them via jump/flight, and Nova can put a wormhole there, but other frames might be trolled)

but yes, I personally think she works great...sometimes the tornados don't go where I want them to, but she works great after Divebomb was fixed.

Edited by ScorpDK

She is a pretty good frame, though I would argue that dive bomb is near useless and should be replaced.  And Tornado is a bit to chaotic for a crowd control ability. 

It is really just tailwind and turbulence that are good, and its really JUST turbulence that makes her an effective frame.  

That said I do love using her but I still think she needs some work. 

tornado is incredibly frustrating when you come up against a player that doesn't know how to use it properly and just spams the crap out of it.

dive bomb really is fairly useless.

she's probably one of the better kubrow users given the huge health / shield pool.

overall she's a decent frame. balanced enough as those things go.

She is a pretty good frame, though I would argue that dive bomb is near useless and should be replaced.  And Tornado is a bit to chaotic for a crowd control ability. 

It is really just tailwind and turbulence that are good, and its really JUST turbulence that makes her an effective frame.  

That said I do love using her but I still think she needs some work.

noo I love dive bomb i use it to knock down my enemy's i really hope DE doesn't replace it

The irony.

Anyways, I would argue that Zephyr is one of the most balanced Warframes. I only have issues with Dive Bomb as no matter what I do I can't be effective with it, but maybe it's just me.

darn you autocorrect *your* but yes dive bomb is pretty weak but i only use it to knockdown my enemy's and it's especially useful in the dojo arena cus when I've knocked them down they'll be dead before they know it Edited by (PS4)AzazelMora

Well you too, sir. For me, Zephyr isn't as fun to play as I expected. I haven't seen  a Zephyr in any of my squads for a very long time.

one word autocorrect and maybe the reason why you don't see that many is because it take awhile to create her and maybe people don't have the patients

I certainly had and I'm glad I created it

You must learn your English before you comment...

Yes, yes, of course. Installing a spell checker helps to criticize spelling and grammar whilst not making the same mistake. Humans tend to make these mistakes more often when criticizing other's spelling. You must make a note of this.

Proof reading also helps.

Really?

She works pretty well in the void for me >.> 

TW is an extremely useful getaway mod + hidden places and so on

I agree with you. I myself like her a lot, but many times my clan mates told me not to bring her in missions because of her #4.

While #4 is useful when trying to revive a fallen Tenno... it's annoying at the same time because it keeps your enemies in the air and some people find that annoying (I'm not one of them).

I'd say she's decent :3