Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Fix - Just Do Something

Shizzuie

DE, Come on now, allowing an unlimited % on taxes from clans for dark sectors... even someone who never plays videos games can tell you that was a horrible idea; There are many greedy people in this game and you are basically giving them the right to tramp over your community with your so called "End Game" if that is still what you would consider this since you first started talking about it.

I think the PvP system is god awful and so I give it 0% of my attention so I let clans do whatever.

Thoughts?

Also I legit almost don't care that much about this issue and I'm just saying all this because it makes this game unpleasant for others.

Edited by Shizzuie

The tax system, while annoying, is fair.

The fixing needs to be focussed on the pvp and the rail deployment strategy. As it stands, it it massively in favour of the defending player, and a lot of the strategy encourages 0 credit battlepay, which is the one argument for high taxation.

Also, now that some people consider Dark Sectors unplayable, exclusive mods need to be available elsewhere (Life Strike, Quickening).

The tax system, while annoying, is fair.

The fixing needs to be focussed on the pvp and the rail deployment strategy. As it stands, it it massively in favour of the defending player, and a lot of the strategy encourages 0 credit battlepay, which is the one argument for high taxation.

Also, now that some people consider Dark Sectors unplayable, exclusive mods need to be available elsewhere (Life Strike, Quickening).

What is the tax limit? 100%? because I know its atleast 75% because thats what people are doing atm which alone is horrible for most players.

What is the tax limit? 100%? because I know its atleast 75% because thats what people are doing atm which alone is horrible for most players.

100%. However you feel about taxing, it's still fair. 

A lot of it stems from people not really understanding the system, not really trying and because they don't try, they want DE to do something about it.

Edited by SmokinDevil

Clans/alliances are well within their rights to use the tax system as they see fit.

What they should focus on is making the conflict itself better, and add more depth to the surrounding political system. 

Well considering this is DE's End game I think that's a horrible idea and should be looked down upon as a community of players looking to have fun.

By the way, where do you think those resources are going? Because I can tell you now that its not towards research or anything that betters their clan.

100%. However you feel about taxing, it's still fair. 

A lot of it stems from people not really understanding the system, not really trying and because they don't try, they want DE to do something about it.

PvP system is horrible to many people including myself and 100% tax makes doing the runs boring as hell and practically only XP farms unless DE puts a tax on that too eventually.

I think the PvP system is god awful and so I give it 0% of my attention so I let clans do whatever.

hypocrite much? you let clans do whatever they want, yet when they do whatever they want you come complaining to the forum.

don't like the dark sectors, go play on the other hundreds of other places that are literally barren. leave the dark sectors to the people that like all the drama.

PvP system is horrible to many people including myself and 100% tax makes doing the runs boring as hell and practically only XP farms unless DE puts a tax on that too eventually.

You can tax the credits and resources, but not the EXP. What does that tell you? What should you be going to that zone for?

No one is disagreeing with about the PvP. It can definitely use improvements. But they are going MOBA style with this and that's already a pain to balance.

Well considering this is DE's End game I think that's a horrible idea and should be looked down upon as a community of players looking to have fun.

By the way, where do you think those resources are going? Because I can tell you now that its not towards research or anything that betters their clan.

The system is supposed to encourage clan politics. That's the whole point, it's kind of like the null secs in eve. The tax system is fine as it is.

And that's what I'm looking for. An actual reason to hold a rail. I'd also like the rail to be a persistent object clans fight for control of rather than something that gets deployed.

hypocrite much? you let clans do whatever they want, yet when they do whatever they want you come complaining to the forum.

don't like the dark sectors, go play on the other hundreds of other places that are literally barren. leave the dark sectors to the people that like all the drama.

My can literally has no affect on Dark Sectors that I'm aware of and if they did something like the clans are doing now then I wouldn't support them.

Dark sectors give more XP in one run then two or three runs on any other planet and people dont like wasting their time.

You can tax the credits and resources, but not the EXP. What does that tell you? What should you be going to that zone for?

No one is disagreeing with about the PvP. It can definitely use improvements. But they are going MOBA style with this and that's already a pain to balance.

The 'zones' are what DE calls the End Game and as such should give the players what they deserve.

The system is supposed to encourage clan politics. That's the whole point, it's kind of like the null secs in eve. The tax system is fine as it is.

And that's what I'm looking for. An actual reason to hold a rail. I'd also like the rail to be a persistent object clans fight for control of rather than something that gets deployed.

You do understand that these are people from the internet and not complete good honest people from the real world right? meaning "We don't give a f*** just gimme gimme or ignore!"

As I and many people have pointed out...

Better credits from the Void. (Capture, Exterminate)

Better exp from Pluto/Void Interception. (Huge number of high-level Eximus spawns, +300 capture, +500 domination experience)

XP, Resources, and Credits in large amounts but in one locations is what many people prefer.

You do understand that these are people from the internet and not complete good honest people from the real world right? meaning "We don't give a f*** just gimme gimme or ignore!"

Uh, yeah. You're the one choosing to play an online game. The system is not going to be revamped so sensitive players don't get their feelings hurt over a high tax.

Pardon my bluntness, but the tax system is currently working as intended. If they didn't want players to be able to set a high tax they wouldn't have included that feature to begin with.

As it stands now, the circlejerk of clans will always control everything now.

There is no changing it. The only two things that can change how DS is handled right now are the few top clans that are supporting each other behind the scenes, and DE.

And neither will fix the problem.

Because it isn't a problem to them.

Rich get rich, stay in power, and never have anyone do anything about it because they can't. The only real way like I said are the above two and a series of 5 to 6 rival clans that all team up, and also not let the greed affect them.

Good luck. PvP is trash in this game and only causes more problems, just like politics.

Wat.

The quality of a mission and reward befitting the title of end game content.

The mission is not the end game content. Clans/Alliances fighting over land is end game content.

Uh, yeah. You're the one choosing to play an online game. The system is not going to be revamped so sensitive players don't get their feelings hurt over a high tax.

Pardon my bluntness, but the tax system is currently working as intended. If they didn't want players to be able to set a high tax they wouldn't have included that feature to begin with.

First, This is a game and it should be fun to play; Sensitive? Hardly, more like annoyed and pissed off that they have to waste more of their time because large groups of people forcefully take over a zone as a means of power and nothing more.

Let me remind you that this game is still in beta and everything is being test to see how players react.

Wat.

The mission is not the end game content. Clans/Alliances fighting over land is end game content.

Firstly, Many people that game to this extent usually don't bring their real world ideals into question when it come to reaching their goal.

Second, They do fight but they still lose and that could be due to the fact that people from said alliance that take over the dark sectors have enough members to flood the zones and keep control without having to worry about other clans that just want to help.

Firstly, Many people that game to this extent usually don't bring their real world ideals into question when it come to reaching their goal.

Second, They do fight but they still lose and that could be due to the fact that people from said alliance that take over the dark sectors have enough members to flood the zones and keep control without having to worry about other clans that just want to help.

Completely ignoring that first point now.

Ok. So...Do what they did? Grab your own big alliance and fight for it? 

If everything was 0% tax I could almost guarantee there would be no complaints. Almost.