The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anoying Players You've Seen In Warframe (No Namecalling)

yatin_117

- People that use bows/sniper rifles. Sorry but I don't care how disciplined or accurate you are... You can't engage targets fast enough to effectively contribute and avoid being a burden. 

- People who are in such a hurry to kill everything and be off to whatever SUPER IMPORTANT thing they have to do next that I can't kill anything with my Paris because they're doing it all. Sorry but I don't care how MLGpro or leet you are... You don't leave me enough targets to effectively contribute and avoid being a burden.

Valkyr comedians who ripline me backwards as I'm running to extraction, or stand outside of extraction and keep riplining people out of the extraction zone.

this is why switch tele no longer works on players in the extract zone. also ST is the best counter to rushers, catch em in the distance and keep throwing them back. the rage is real.

Not a particular player, per se... But pretty much every Mirage, imo.

They all seem to like using specters + Phage + discoball and spamming colorful lights everywhere, which can be blindingly annoying for anyone nearby (especially if you're trying to melee what they're lighting up like a Superbowl halftime).

I usually don't rush at all, but if I see a Mirage, it brings out the rusher in me, especially just to stay ahead of that crap. I can't stand her abilities, or the way people play her.

I run with mirage my favourite so saying every mirage uses Spectre and phage is wrong i use neither and no others that don't either

this is why switch tele no longer works on players in the extract zone. also ST is the best counter to rushers, catch em in the distance and keep throwing them back. the rage is real.

There is a time that the rusher left us all by going into the lift and activating it himself, leaving us behind.

Made me pis*ed.

On the way to extraction, we had to go through the same lift. I made sure I reached there first. When the lift opened and the rusher shot out of the lift, I switch teleported him while activating the lift button at the same time. The lift happened to be the really slow type in the Corpus mission too.

Good riddance. I proceeded to drink his tears. They were delicious.

There is a time that the rusher left us all by going into the lift and activating it himself, leaving us behind.

Made me pis*ed.

On the way to extraction, we had to go through the same lift. I made sure I reached there first. When the lift opened and the rusher shot out of the lift, I switch teleported him while activating the lift button at the same time. The lift happened to be the really slow type in the Corpus mission too.

Good riddance. I proceeded to drink his tears. They were delicious.

Ol'good lift swap :D ... i remember i got blamed cuz our "good frame" (rhino pee) fell through the lift ... i pretty much like corpus for implementing mid-dimensional holes in lifts - really nice feature

I believe that they have a nyx shadow on them but some people just see the glow and kill it.

something that i notice on my game is alot of the time the nyx shadow wont be on the enemy at all. i think i'd be great if mind control would give the controlled units a "no friendly fire" status like other players so that way they can still be killed by other units, just not us and when the skill runs out the status is lifted

i find players who cry over trivial things like rhino spam or perma invis loki's annoying. who cares? at the end of the day its just a game. if you get butt hurt over some bad players then just ignore them and continue on

Edited by Llelouche

something that i notice on my game is alot of the time the nyx shadow wont be on the enemy at all. i think i'd be great if mind control would give the controlled units a "no friendly fire" status like other players so that way they can still be killed by other units, just not us and when the skill runs out the status is lifted

i find players who cry over trivial things like rhino spam or perma invis loki's annoying. who cares? at the end of the day its just a game. if you get butt hurt over some bad players then just ignore them and continue on

the only problem with the no friendly fire is the you couldn't use it on an enemy you want to kill easily, but i see how that would help most of the time.

Any player who thinks their the big S#&$ in the solar system...

No one owns a node/planet and anyone who's unlocked a node/planet can play it whenever the hell they want.

And don't try n tell someone how they should play. tips are fine and advice is valuable but demanding another player do it you're way or GTFO is ridiculous. (for example I was recently harassed for being rank 9 and not having a S#&$load of ciphers.)

We're all just a tiny part of this solar system so there's a lot of players who need to just get the F*** over themselves.

farming for resources/cred or even xp is not something we need your permission for it's a part of the game.

oh and I'm so sorry you have to wait a whole 20-40 seconds after you reach the extract cause someone fell behind or tried to get every last resource they could just cause you were in a hurry and they had to scramble to grab what little they could. it's 50/50 some of us need to let the less fortunate Tenno pick up their S#&$ instead of rushing them through every damn event cause we've done it before. and some need to stop abandoning the mission for loot they can farm for on a solo run.

this entire game is repetitive as hell if your main complaint is that you're sick of playing the same S#&$ over n over again then go find something else to do till you're in the mood for it again. it's a @(*()$ game it's not a full time job. it's meant for relaxation n S#&$.

I don't even care who's in my squad or who's in charge sure I have friends I play with but when it all comes down to it regardless of the mission regardless of if you're the tank opening the gates for the rest of the squad or the weakest noob ever I will gladly pick you up whenever I am able to no matter how many times you get knocked on your &#!. Simply because I expect the same from each and every one of you cause we've all been dropped more than once it happens hell I've picked up players 10 ranks above me several times so don't act like any of you are indestructible cause we all know that's bullS#&$...

there are no uber elite here just fellow Tenno and a lot of players need to remember that S#&$.

what is wrong with using LS at 60% ? 60-80% is my comfort zone, I tend to operate in that zone, because I and the rest of the squad have a good gap in search for enemies that way. Supply drops fast and popping them at 30% is way under my comfort zone. I see the point of survival is staying alive and sta well while doing it, so I established a comfort zone, of course if there's a lot of enemies around you and they keep droping them LS drops I see no problem in not go for the LS node in 60%.

But if the squad just splits up and went on and doing their own thing and just miles away from nearest LS node with no contribute to Supplies and forcefully to still sticks with the no LS till 30% rule is a definit recipe for disaster. I've been on a couple of t4 with this and instead stay longer we barely hit 20 mins everytime just because the host deadlock with that 30% rule(well its their keys so I just played along at that time while constantly gauging the squad ) in the end it didn't go like their advertised "t4 40mins".

I believe we all hoping and trying to achieve the same thing in like staying as long as we can and all that. But I sincerely hope that everyone can just understand that "only hit LS at 30%" rule is a bit misleading and I myself viewed that as a dictation and I don't like being dictate. Instead what I hope is that we can look at the situation and operate as effectivly and efficiently and comfortably at the same time. I guess my point is be flexible, show the rest of the squad that you can be and everyone works together, just contribute.

Edit : oh and if you don't agree with me just add me to your ignore list. I prefer not to waste each other time ingame, so that whenever the 30% people host survival I'll instantly know cause I'll automatically get ignored if I request your invite.

Edited by (PS4)Grievermode

Not a particular player, per se... But pretty much every Mirage, imo.

They all seem to like using specters + Phage + discoball and spamming colorful lights everywhere, which can be blindingly annoying for anyone nearby (especially if you're trying to melee what they're lighting up like a Superbowl halftime).

I usually don't rush at all, but if I see a Mirage, it brings out the rusher in me, especially just to stay ahead of that crap. I can't stand her abilities, or the way people play her.

I have a mirage i didnt know that the hate for her was so strong. i dont use the disco ball i jus use my eclipse and hom skills.