Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Suggestion For A Pvp Overhaul; Direct Pvp Game Rewards

osheroth

What if there was a reward pool based on a new points system? For example, if you  participated in dark sector conflicts and win you would get X amount of points, if you lose you would still win some but it would be a mere 10% of the winning reward.

After you collect several amounts of points you would have the opportunity to spend those points in a separate PvP tab on the market where you could find exclusive gear, apparel and even rare mods; gear that isn't obtainable in ANY other way but to "grind" for points.

I'm fully aware Warframe and World of Warcraft have nothing in common besides being online, but other than epic raids that was the only thing that kept me hyped for reaching the maximum level and, I think, would encourage players to try on the dark sectors.

No. PVP is supposed to be entirely optional. Is it technically optional to grind for those exclusive items? Yes, but knowing the Warframe community at large any sort of gameplay that has content locked behind it is not considered "optional." I can maybe see allowing a PVP point currency to be used for purchasing say... resources and the like, but nothing that isn't otherwise available in PVE. 

Even then, that's a stretch. 

Love the idea if it is just non-stat altering athsetics. I think it would be cool in conclave to.

Mostly, yes. In the case that the devs ever consider giving PvP a HUGE overhaul then maybe some stat altering mods or equipment could be added (which could only be used for dark sector conflicts, sort of like a PvE and PvP sets)