Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Badge Choice

ThatKrazyMiniMike

So before I start I'd like to state this isn't complaints about not getting a badge, prices, etc.

-This is mainly a topic aimed toward DE staff but also aimed towards the community-

I have a clan badge, tons of event badges, and the newest is alliance badge. However I prefer my Animated tethra's doom badge as my alt badge on my warframes.

Would it be to much if I asked DE to allow us the choice of Clan badge or Alliance Badge on the right side of the frame? So I can wear my alliance badge instead of my clan one.

It'd be really nice to have my alliance badge in place of my Clan badge and still be able to wear my vortex on my arm.

-Comment below if you agree or disagree is there something im over-looking when it comes to this?-

Be respectful in the comments as always! no need to Turkey Jerks we are all fellow tenno no matter what generation we may be from.

Edited by ThatKrazyMiniMike

One thing I think would be interesting is to have a velvet wall somewhere on the Liset where all of our badges are on display as well. I also feel that we should not only get shoulder badges to be whatever we please, but get one on the chest too. And allow them to repeat. Have a Tethra badge on one shoulder, Clan on the other and the chest and Cicero badge on the helmet or something. More customization is always welcome. 

One thing I think would be interesting is to have a velvet wall somewhere on the Liset where all of our badges are on display as well. I also feel that we should not only get shoulder badges to be whatever we please, but get one on the chest too. And allow them to repeat. Have a Tethra badge on one shoulder, Clan on the other and the chest and Cicero badge on the helmet or something. More customization is always welcome. 

I can see this being useful. However the liset one might take a few weeks for them to do. Im just curious as to would DE ever do it, and I think yeah they would. The badge system was designed before all these badges existed and I think they need to take another look at it to be honest. Even the smallest change which I am asking would be a step in the right direction. 

Duping badges is an interesting thought and one I honestly never thought of...I think itd be kinda weird though for a badge on your frames chest...Unless you can elaborate on how that would look I think it'd be kinda weird to have a small badge just plopped on your frames chest xD

I want to put a bunch of badges going down my whole arm....

Um, sarcasm?

Even if it is sarcasm i'm not asking alot. Just a few changes to customization...If it was outrageous I could see why anyone would make this comment but it really is something that should've been implemented when the alliance badge was released to begin with...

If you aren't being sarcastic...Then to each thier own but it'd be fairly awkward to be honest.

I can see this being useful. However the liset one might take a few weeks for them to do. Im just curious as to would DE ever do it, and I think yeah they would. The badge system was designed before all these badges existed and I think they need to take another look at it to be honest. Even the smallest change which I am asking would be a step in the right direction. 

Duping badges is an interesting thought and one I honestly never thought of...I think itd be kinda weird though for a badge on your frames chest...Unless you can elaborate on how that would look I think it'd be kinda weird to have a small badge just plopped on your frames chest xD

I think you're thinking dead center. Think police badge. 

Like this USMC_Ribbons_and_Badges.png 

this police_uniform_with_badge.jpg 

or this karl-urban-dredd-full-body-500x826.jpg 

I think you're thinking dead center. Think police badge. 

Like this USMC_Ribbons_and_Badges.png

this police_uniform_with_badge.jpg

or this 

Dredds' badge is awesome but it isnt 3d. The badges being 3D would look wonky tonk to be honest again. However if they would be like the flat images I could see it being amazing!

EDIT: I accidently deleted dredds [ic with the backspace :( but imagine it being there, Or just scroll up :P

Edited by ThatKrazyMiniMike