Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Bad The Max Stars Appears To Be 13*

Lounghai

Well,he can put maxed redirection and vitality,if you look,he has 5 remaining points and red. And vit. Are in their polarity slots which halves their cost

His build can get to "maxed overextended,maxed narrow minded,1 from top redirection and 2 from top vitality with that 5 remaining points he has

Edited by DAFIRE

Well,he can put maxed redirection and vitality,if you look,he has 5 remaining points and red. And vit. Are in their polarity slots which halves their cost

His build can get to "maxed overextended,maxed narrow minded,1 from top redirection and 2 from top vitality with that 5 remaining points he has

Keep in mind I still got 7 levels to go.

That Loki's still level 23.

Edit:

Tenno'd.

Edit[size=2]2[/size]:

I find it impresive, I still struggle to put in a third or even second forma onto some frames, yet he put in 17 like they were nothing.

Edited by xlraistlx

Looks like another color blind issue that the UI devs forgot to address.

I dont even......

Are you that bored?

I love Loki. Plus I made it my project frame. :)

>Invisibility Loki

DISGUSTING!

Edit: Saw the Radial Disarm mod but still...

DISGUSTING!

Yes invis. After enemies are able to 1 hit you, it is the better choice. Not to mention the melee damage bonus is endgame with dual Ichors. I primarily use melee throughout the mission so it just makes sense to me.

He already put 17 formas on the regular one. I'm pretty sure that by this time he knows there's a Loki Prime, he just doesn't care.

It's not so much i don't care. I like the look of him. Just.....sentimental :)

I was going to keep going on the formas just to see how many stars I could get. Kinda bummed I can't continue that :(

(Please change that DE!!)

hehehe

Edited by Lounghai

Lol.. and I thought I used a lot of forma's on my Ash(7*). Quick question since you spent so much time on your Loki, assuming you love it to death.. Do you still use him or switched to Loki Prime?

Constantly use it hehehe. I will eventually get a loki prime but will stick with my original.