The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Warframe Prime Access Teaser Megathread

LogaMC1995

Looks like Volt Prime for sure.

I don't know, I was pretty sure it was Nova, Zephyr, Vauban, and Valkyr from the looks of that video. Chaos could have meant the sheer amount of chaos that would ensue on the forums when they revealed that it was actually four frames.

/insanespeculation

Edited by (PS4)KestralSylver

No hype. We've known for days that the primes would be Nyx prime, hikou prime, and scindo prime due to the leaked code that was released a few days before the harkonar armor set. The code referenced the harkonar armor set, so it's confirmed. Also; acrid rifle, dual tigris, and a grineer combat knife.

Edited by GoldGamer278

A WAVE OF MAYHEM...

EMERGES FROM THE VOID.

GILDED CHAOS AWAITS

Yep, definitely that's Volt. Under 1000V. Chaos! x)

You know with Loki Prime's access people were saying it was Nyx due to "chaos primed".

Those people also refused to know the 100% fact of the gender order of Primes they go in.

I really don't want Hikou Prime to be one of the prime weapons. I literally put a Catalyst on it and put a Forma on it like a couple days ago :(. DE really needs to fix this issue, because I know it happens to a lot of people. It really is frustrating.

Why? it's fine isn't it? They do give out potatoes once in a while. You put a catalyst on it cuz you like it, no regret

I really don't want Hikou Prime to be one of the prime weapons. I literally put a Catalyst on it and put a Forma on it like a couple days ago :(. DE really needs to fix this issue, because I know it happens to a lot of people. It really is frustrating.

How can DE fix it?

You want them to ask everyone what they just slapped a forma/potato in so they can prime something else?

It's a community issue, not DE's. You know something will be primed eventually so when the next set of primes is coming up .... don't do anything with your non prime version just in case.

How can DE fix it?

You want them to ask everyone what they just slapped a forma/potato in so they can prime something else?

It's a community issue, not DE's. You know something will be primed eventually so when the next set of primes is coming up .... don't do anything with your non prime version just in case.

It's safe to put potato/forma on new release stuffs since it'll be a long time til they can get a prime version. Until then, you can enjoy the hek out of it. Problem solved (...kinda)