Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access... Too Late?

BrainInvader

Question

12 answers to this question

Loki Prime is no longer available.

Next time you shouldn't wait until the last second.

If you were in my sitation, you would too I think.

Let me explain:

I bought a 1.6k euro PC and had to buy monitors as well, I had to be certain to be able to actually buy the pack. Now that I am certain, it is gone. 

Life trolling me again :/ 

My suggestion, save your money and buy the new prime pack tomorrow. With the plat you get from that you can buy loki prime/bo prime/wyrm prime in trading + you get what ever comes with the new pack. I know it's not what you wanted but it would be close.

Edited by -ExT-Skitz0

My suggestion, save your money and buy the new prime pack tomorrow. With the plat you get from that you can buy loki prime/bo prime/wyrm prime in trading + you get what ever comes with the new pack. I know it's not what you wanted but it would be close.

Yeah, I have little choice but that so I will do just that. 

But I really hope that pack comes tomorrow and not over 3 weeks because then I might have to punch my pillow to release my hate(Stop senseless Pillow Violence, support your local Pillow Support Group today!)

*uuuuuuuugh intensifies*

I heard that prime armor is coming in this one from a Master  (not 100% confurmed from him/her, as they didn't answer when I asked) so maybe it was good you didn't bought in and can save it for the coming one

youll find prof that he/ she said it here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/307268-about-the-date-of-the-prime-access/#entry3481706

Just go down a bit

Edited by BabyKurama

Yeah, I have little choice but that so I will do just that. 

But I really hope that pack comes tomorrow and not over 3 weeks because then I might have to punch my pillow to release my hate(Stop senseless Pillow Violence, support your local Pillow Support Group today!)

*uuuuuuuugh intensifies*

In the past, the prime access packs came out a week after the teaser video, so your pillow (may) have nothing to worry about.

I heard that prime armor is coming in this one from a Master  (not 100% confurmed from him/her, as they didn't answer when I asked) so maybe it was good you didn't bought in and can save it for the coming one

youll find prof that he/ she said it here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/307268-about-the-date-of-the-prime-access/#entry3481706

Just go down a bit

Eh, buying the next one wouldn't have been a problem as I got another 2+ months for that to save up money, but this one really came at a bad time as I had to save up for my PC and all that...

Life trolling me, as usual I guess *sighs in defeat* Oh well, guess this topic has finished its purpose.