Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Question

Suuns

Question

Greetings Tenno,

I need a little clearification about prime access,

Now that loki prime access is over, is it still acquirable via mission rewards?

How about new prime? Shall we be able to farm it or w8 till some point and then it will be implemented in reward system?

Sorry I am a new player and don't know much, but I can say that the game itself is 10/10.

9 answers to this question

All Prime frames and Weapons can be foudn in the Void. The new frame will also be avaible in the void the day it will be released. They don't release Prime acces without giving the players the option to farm the parts (to clarify Prime Acces release and adding to the drop tables in the void happen on the same day).

Edited by Evers

How about new prime? Shall we be able to farm it or w8 till some point and then it will be implemented in reward system?

You'll be able to farm for the new Prime on Day 1 of her release, ~*HOWEVER*~ I highly recommend waiting after 1 or 2 hotfixes ~after~ she is patched in before trying to farm for her.

DE is notorious for breaking/skewing the void drop tables whenever something new is added.

Just view Prime Access as a "Skip the farming" option. Sure there are some exclusives to go along with it but they're only cosmetic for the most part.

They are only cosmetic (i don't count Exp and Credit boosters since they don't have any impact on Gameplay)