The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Poll:] Do You Care About # Of Kills

Arabaxus

I used to but not anymore because I know that given a chance, I can prove that I can dominate smaller level maps and at least bring my share in the very end game. After all, I have been here for so long so once you get good mods leveled up and maxed then you are pretty set up to " be good " and get at lot of kills while at it.

No, not really. The only time it ever really concerns me is when a high level player joins and out runs everyone killing everything out of exp range and the rest of us just follow the loot path. At that point I just start looting all the things. Try to get at least some credits out of the time spent. But I am not too judgmental, they may not realize we are so far behind, and I know on some occasions my radar shows teammates in front of me...but once I get to a certain point the marker disappears and I realize that everyone is behind me. Odd when that happens. 

I actually got outkilled in a T4 run the other day by a MR16 Rhino Prime with a Brakk, Boltor Prime and a Scoliac.

His rushing outweighed my Ice Wave spam early on and later into the run I was busy keeping enemies off the pod.

Kill count was ~600 to him vs my ~470 ish.

Said rhino did go down more than me though so I guess there is that at least

that and the fact that he ran into the laser after I'd set it off

Due to the wording of the poll, I responded yes there. It asks if you care about number of kills, revives, etc. To me that's asking if I care about any stats. Not so much for the kill count as all the other information.

High revives compared to my team-mates implied that I went down less than the others and got stuck rezzing the poor souls. Damage is a number that is, to me, circumstantially important in that I don't expect much of it out of people ranking new weapons, nor the Nekros or Trinity for example, but some frames should be really pulling their weight with damage percentages. Pickup count is important to me because I like to know that I'm looting correctly and didn't miss much.