Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Team Bonus Consumables

Kaokasalis

For a while now i have been wondering what people think about the warframe gear Team Bonus Consumables and wanted to do a inquiry on them.

What do you guys think about them costwise? Are they to cheap or to expensive?

Do you use them often or do you not bother with them at all?

Are they balanced or overpowered?

Two friends of mine had a interesting discussion on this. Both agree that they are satisfied with amount the TBCs restore and their production costs but the other thinks you should only be able to bring a limted amount of each TBC type or have some sort of cooldown before you can deploy another one. The reason for this is because he thinks they can be spammed to much making it to easy to get out of a tough spot and argues that well placed timing should be the factor for succes rather than spamming. He does however think that the TBC restoration mechanic should be changed to acord for the removal of the spam by having them only use two pulses instead of four but they will still restore the same amount. My other friend wants them to remain as they are.

I myself am also satisfied with amount the TBCs restore and their production costs but is torn on their balance. Both of my friends raised valid points so i started to wonder what people think about them and would like to hear peoples opinion on the Team Bonus Consumables.

Edited by Afsky