Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Crashes In New Event At Boss Cut Scene.

Gaza_Frost

Yes. Take your pick.

Thank you for saving those crash links. They are extremely helpful.

The good news, as you might expect, is that all of these crashes appear to be related. The bad news is that we are still investigating the culprit on our end. We are definitely aware of the issue and we hope to have more information on a fix in the near future.

Thank you for saving those crash links. They are extremely helpful.

The good news, as you might expect, is that all of these crashes appear to be related. The bad news is that we are still investigating the culprit on our end. We are definitely aware of the issue and we hope to have more information on a fix in the near future.

Glad to see it is not just us going loopy.

Hoping for a slight extension on the event?  Perhaps a day or so?  Might be a nice way of saying sorry for the persitent issue since the event's start.

Alright, husband and I are playing and still experiencing similar problems. Mission is fine until get to the minibosses - host migrates, leaving me alone and COMPLETELY crashing his computer. No error, no game crash, has to hard-reset the entire computer.

This is only happening in the Gatecrash missions and nowhere else - we ran a few other alerts today and nothing happened. So, no report numbers, sorry, because it kills the entire computer.

Having this same issue. Always crashes when the bosses/dialog come up, game freezes and crashes to desktop. It's crashed consistently at that part in numerous attempts.

I've tried graphics setting changes, checked my drivers, solo, group. Nothings helped and the crash is consistent at that same point of the mission.

WAR 320369

i'll start adding the error codes i get, cause game grashed again after 1 completed event mission :(

WAR-

Pls fix this asap, the event will end in 3 days >.<

Edited by Ithanis

I have had the exact same problem with this event despite the hotfix ! As soon I get the portal to open, I crash! Ryme has pretty much summarised the errors I've been getting post the crash. 

I have not been able to complete a single mission as a result of this. I hope we get compensated for this in some way?

I guess its called "Operation Gate Crash" for a reason. Its pretty ironical I say!

• 2 weeks later...