Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Sisters Tactics?

AandOE

Question

As we know, the event becomes ever so much harder the longer one plays and wins, which lead to an interesting conundrum for the solo experience. Not to say going in solo and staying as such, but even when folks simply drop out mid-mission. I have had luck with these: Shade + Sweeper, and Glaxion (for its easy CC) + Radiation.

Why? Pop in to a dangerous place, radiate the sisters in 1-2 seconds, go invisible to lose agro, and then duck out of the way to watch the two of them fight. Unlike us, they can take each other out so much more quickly! Thinking about it, any ol' invisible granting technique would work as well with this set-up... :D

What have you found that works for this event?

As we know, the event becomes ever so much harder the longer one plays and wins, which lead to an interesting conundrum for the solo experience. Not to say going in solo and staying as such, but even when folks simply drop out mid-mission. I have had luck with these: Shade + Sweeper, and Glaxion (for its easy CC) + Radiation.

Why? Pop in to a dangerous place, radiate the sisters in 1-2 seconds, go invisible to lose agro, and then duck out of the way to watch the two of them fight. Unlike us, they can take each other out so much more quickly! Thinking about it, any ol' invisible granting technique would work as well with this set-up... :D

What have you found that works for this event?

My Latron Wraith owns them in less than one clip each...

I've done this one a numbers of ways:

First one was let the rushtards in the party run up and kill them or die trying. Which brings us to the prime instrument of death: a 5-forma Boltor Prime. Not fooling around with them.

As for individual 'frames and tactics:

Banshee. Sonar and charge them with silence. Kill while stunned. A 5-forma rad/viral BoltorP makes short work of them.

Nyx. Chaos, then charge them and light them up during the stun phase. Again, the BoltorP makes short work of them.

Zephyr. More trouble with rushtards and a practically zero range tailwind, but basically just run up to them under turbulence and light them up with the BoltorP. DRT.

Valkyr. Charge them and light them up with the BoltorP. Haven't have to use hysteria yet, but still have a few runs to go.

As you can see, there's a trend here. Control them and smoke them with overwhelming fire. Or just overwhelm them with fire--especially after the range and duration of your abilities has gone completely in the tank.