Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ps4 Login Failed / Timed Out [Megathread]

[DE]Drew

Yes, PSN is down and Lizard Squad is taking credit:

https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2015/05/15/psn-is-down-and-lizard-squad-claims-credit/

Super awesome start to my weekend...

Ya know I honestly see them as the kid on the play ground that takes someone else's ball and gets extreme enjoyment out of it. 

Edited by (PS4)immanks102

I like how they do this while this event is going on and I've got a 3-day booster going on all while trying to get enough prime parts to get primed flow for the 1 day I have left while the void trader is still here. Peachy. Just dust in the wind I guess.

Edited by (PS4)VariantX7

Everything seems to be going good now.  If anyone hasn't yet you are going to have to change your password to log back into the PSN.  Sony issued a mandatory password reset last night.  Hope you still have access to your emails....lol

Is that a global reset or country specific?  I live in the UK and have had absolutely no notification, mandatory or otherwise, regarding a password reset. 

• 2 weeks later...

Login issue 1/06/15

Tried to login after changing one thing in options, told to reset after doing said change and now every time I re log onto the game it tells me "Login failed. Check your info". Seriously, how can it go from working 100% to instant fail in the span of less than 10 mins? :x

Things I have tried to speed up a fix:

Resetting the modem = same thing sadly

Ensuring that it is not a PSN fault = check though zero fix.

Things am in process of doing:

*Writing support ticket

* Re installing app if support turns up nothing.

Update: After resetting the modem for the 10th time and reinstalling the app it seems to have fixed the connection issue finally :3

Edited by (PS4)Destroyr34

I've been playing this game for going on 3 months now and with the introduction of this new update, that brought about new programing code for the network connections, I've been getting random kicks from the server.  At first I tried all steps mentioned in the other threads except initializing the system, because I'm literally not doing that until everything doesn't work.  With the deletion and reinstall of Warframe I went from having login errors and inability to host/join/invite to getting more logouts in the middle of missions and unable to invite/join/host with certain people.  I feel like the new network code and my ISP do not get along, due to me having a satellite ISP.  The ping/latency is possibly the culprit and there is nothing more that I can do on my end so I'm hoping you can make the network code more compatible with satellite connections.  Thank you.