Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gaming Mouse

Reshiram9001

So, my Microsoft standard issue Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 is starting to have issues with the rubber on the scroll wheel. So, I thought, now may as well be the time to get a gaming mouse. I have one issue:

I am deadlocked between the Razer Deathadder and the Logitech g520 proteus. The Deathadder's issues are that, well, it's Razer, overpricing is one of their main things. However, g520 has WAY too many buttons for me to use and has scroll wheel issues.

Fellow Tenno, what do you recommend I purchase?

Edited by Reshiram9001

I used to have a Razer Naga Hex, cost me €60 but hell it was a solid choice. Especially for Warframe. Those 6 thumb buttons really made power and gear usage a load easier. 

Then why did I discard it, you ask?

I switched over to the Naga Epic, because I play some MMO's and hey, switching between mouse grips and wired/wireless is pretty badass. Adjustable LED lighting, too!

EDIT: I'd go for the Hex over the DeathAdder if I were you. You won't regret it. And if you do, you can go to the store and get your money back anyway.

Edited by Soulswipe

Razer mice are too small in my opinion and my old naga molten felt like it was made of cheap plastic. Also the razer synapse software is kinda annoying and often just forgets my settings. I got a Logitech g700s and it's better than my old naga in every way. 

And I don't know what busted set of speakers your friend bought, but my Logitech G930's sound much better than any other headset I've used. Even my corsair vengeance 1500 and my steelseries siberia V2's don't sound as good. 

But when it comes to keyboards, I like the Razer blackwidow 2014 stealth edition. 

Razer mice are too small in my opinion and my old naga molten felt like it was made of cheap plastic. Also the razer synapse software is kinda annoying and often just forgets my settings. I got a Logitech g700s and it's better than my old naga in every way. 

And I don't know what busted set of speakers your friend bought, but my Logitech G930's sound much better than any other headset I've used. Even my corsair vengeance 1500 and my steelseries siberia V2's don't sound as good. 

But when it comes to keyboards, I like the Razer blackwidow 2014 stealth edition. 

While I haven't used the G930 headset and thus have no say on it, I can most definitely concur that Logitech generally makes very good headsets. My G35 is fantastic.