Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying Platinum

(XBOX)Luuk

So this is my second time typing this cuz for some reason it didnt post it the first time.

Im trying to buy 170 Platinum using the Ingame Market on the Xbox one. When it takes me to the Xbox games store and I click on 170 Platinum, than the store desides to freeze up on me and I get kicked out of the store. When I change my region/country from The Netherlands to the UK, the store loads just fine but im not able to use my Paypal account.

Is this just a Beta glitch or is buying Platinum forbidden if you live in The Netherlands lol.

There are several problems with buying platinum. The easiest way to get it is to exit the game and go to the xbox store to buy it from there. However you may want to plan on taking a screen shot of your xbox live account after you get charged since you probably wont get the platinum without submitting a support ticket. I've tried buying platinum 6 or 7 times and everytime I get charged but receive nothing. it usually takes a couple days for them to get it for me but it has taken as long as a week. My suggestion is not to buy any till they get the platinum fixed. It is already known to be a glitch on warframes end not Microsoft.

• 2 weeks later...

After investigating the following issue,

-attempting to purchase Platinum through our in-game Market causes the game to freeze/crash

We've been notified by Microsoft that this is a bug on their end. We will be sure to report when a fix has been made.

Thanks.