The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adding Backpacks

Dante130666

Hello everyone. I had an idea and wanted to share here with u guys. What about adding backpacks for warframes?

thayll be researchable in dojo and will ahve different stats.

ill put examples: greneer will have backpack that adds max ammo count, corpus will have the one that adds shields, tenno will have max energy one and infested one will add health regen.

Thats just my examples.Also because thay are faction based thay will have unique looks.

So what u think? Comment below.

The backpacks dont have to be massive, just little ones, like Frost has on his back. Although I like the idea of having them adding shields, health regen, armor or energy regen. I thought of this before, but they were ammuntion, health and enery storages.

And guys, the 'We're ninjas' argument doesnt work. Ninjas didnt use launchers, bows, whips, rifles or snipers for all we know. So please dont.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

And guys, the 'We're ninjas' argument doesnt work. Ninjas didnt use launchers, bows, whips, rifles or snipers for all we know. So please dont.

Ninjas totally would have if they had access to them. They really did use bows (Yumi), whips (of the chain variety) and rifles historically. They may also have had access to Chinese mortars at times as well, covering launchers.

That said, I'm not totally against packs, I'd just prefer they where something more substantial than a glorified Mod.

Edited by ValhaHazred

Ninjas totally would have if they had access to them. They really did use bows (Yumi), whips (of the chain variety) and rifles historically. They may also have had access to Chinese mortars at times as well, covering launchers.

That said, I'm not totally against packs, I'd just prefer they where something more substantial than a glorified Mod.

'glorified mod'- XD kindof agree. They wouldnt be like this, huge and bulky, like most Grineer have.

Cg1m8qc.jpg

but more like this:

oddFWR7.jpg

Convenient and not limiting the wearer's mobility

'glorified mod'- XD kindof agree. They wouldnt be like this, huge and bulky, like most Grineer have.

-snip bulky backpack-

but more like this:

-snip light backpack-

Convenient and not limiting the wearer's mobility

im curious about the sizes of the backpacks, as more bulkier frames could have bigger backpacks and skinnier frames could have smaller than the bulky packs. (not something like this: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-okA6lZzYohU/UEus6JSzvCI/AAAAAAAAGok/YVVrnWLsqTc/s1600/big-backpack.jpg but, maybe x1.5 bigger backpacks than what the skinnier looking frames would have.)

Edited by Xicio