Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its Been 2 Updates Now De, Wheres Cryotic.

Netheroc

Why do you rather rush out a new event than give us the new game mode and the resource that is needed to start the research/craft Glaxion? This is NOT how you impliment new resources. I made a thread (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/303980-de-a-serious-word-please-where-to-get-cryotic-now/) that got shot down pretty hard, and i was patient. For 2 weeks now. Its enough, come on.

And before you tell me "the weapon is S#&$ anyways, you dont miss anything", I own the Glaxion. And i think its pretty nice. I make this thread mostly because i want to give DE feedback, not to attack anyone.

Edited by Netheroc

give them more time? you see this post and than if they listened forums are none stop "omg how could you release this buggy game mode" just wait man your not missing out on much.

More time? I really think that the new Gamemode has higher priority than just another event with another gamemode. The time they spent doing that event, they couldve worked on the gamemode. How is this gonna end? Are we not getting the gamemode (and with it, cryotic) until after Archwing is released, because they feel like it has more priority? No. I liked the gamemode, and i would prefer it over Archwing.

Should be all polished up for update 15.  Other then that the Grineer Caches in the Gate Crash event can drop Cryotic.  

The new game mode is fun and enjoyable I'll agree, yet needed polish with positioning of the Excavtors health bars in relation to Timers.   Etc etc etc.    And they are working on it,  DE has a team of people, that work on several projects at once.    Would not be surprised if we Need Cryotic for the archwings, or something.   

Just cause it didn't come out in a weekly update doesn't mean that DE isn't working on something.   The only thing that was paused, and might be paused again as Update 15 gets closers is Warframe and Weapon balance Passes, cause the person handling that also handles alittle bit of Everything..  

give them more time? you see this post and than if they listened forums are none stop "omg how could you release this buggy game mode" just wait man your not missing out on much.

That seems to be the only answer people give regarding cryotic.

I don't even care if it's not a roflstomp weapon like BoltorP and such, i choose to use weapons that i like, so 'your not missing out on much.' isn't really a good answer.

Regarding the 'buggy gamemode', they could have simply implemented cryotic in another way as placeholder until the excavation mode was ready.

-add them to droptables

-add it to the market

-make alerts giving cryotic

those are just off the top of my hat, but it should have been possible to give players the option to actually build the new weapon

Should be all polished up for update 15.  Other then that the Grineer Caches in the Gate Crash event can drop Cryotic.  

The new game mode is fun and enjoyable I'll agree, yet needed polish with positioning of the Excavtors health bars in relation to Timers.   Etc etc etc.    And they are working on it,  DE has a team of people, that work on several projects at once.    Would not be surprised if we Need Cryotic for the archwings, or something.   

Just cause it didn't come out in a weekly update doesn't mean that DE isn't working on something.   The only thing that was paused, and might be paused again as Update 15 gets closers is Warframe and Weapon balance Passes, cause the person handling that also handles alittle bit of Everything..  

i think the point the OP is trying to make is less about the gamemode, but giving the players the ability to actually build the glaxion - aka cryotic

More time? I really think that the new Gamemode has higher priority than just another event with another gamemode. The time they spent doing that event, they couldve worked on the gamemode. How is this gonna end? Are we not getting the gamemode (and with it, cryotic) until after Archwing is released, because they feel like it has more priority? No. I liked the gamemode, and i would prefer it over Archwing.

No, Archwings have greater priority. It was already said that the new gamemode, ice planet, and resources would be released in Update 15, so calm it.

The Archwings have supposidly been in development for a year already, so it's about time they appeared.

First off patience goes a long way.Secondly they release new game modes for testing purposes to see whether the community will like it or not because it will be replacing a mode on certain tile sets.Just because you want the resources and can't seem to wait for I'm assuming the Glacion or at least you say you already have it.Though I would agree that they should not have released the Glacion since after the update it's acquired only a certain way which is through payment which makes it seem like a "pay to win" weapon even though it's not that great, though this topic seems uncalled for or useless since Wednesday is close by and just proves as inpatient.For all you know it could be on this coming Wednesdays release.

i think the point the OP is trying to make is less about the gamemode, but giving the players the ability to actually build the glaxion - aka cryotic

True enough, yet something similair happened when Oxium was released.   They ran an event giving the majority of players ample time to get the resouces needed to research and build the item,   Those that missed out, just need to wait for its release.   Like with event weapons..  (Brakk and Detron anyone?) 

Well, I remember all the anticipation for Melee 2.0. I heard they jumped ahead and released it ahead of schedule for us. Lots of bugs. Successful release, but a lot of bugs. lol

They did so well last time, I have total faith in DE pulling through with this as well.

But I know better than to rush them.

They busted their asses pulling insanely long hours for Melee 2.0. I honestly, don't want to put them through something like that again.
Just be patient man. Let things happen naturally.

i honestly dont get whats so wrong about waiting? i gotta wait to research AND make it, and its not because the gun isnt top tier that im okay with waiting... its really not that bad having a bit of patience

There's nothing wrong with waiting, and i'm generally a patient paerson.

But the weapon is ready and finished, ready to build if it weren't for cryotic.

For something like archwing or Warframe Prime i can wait patiently, i understand if they need to tweak something and polish everything up.

The glaxion however is ready as is and a ressource doesn't have to be polished.

i undertsand they have to fix a few things with the excavation mode, but they could very well have given us a different means to get cryotic.

like i said in a previous post:

-add it to droptables
-add it to the market
-make alerts giving cryotic

etc

Well, I remember all the anticipation for Melee 2.0. I heard they jumped ahead and released it ahead of schedule for us. Lots of bugs. Successful release, but a lot of bugs. lol

They did so well last time, I have total faith in DE pulling through with this as well.

But I know better than to rush them.

They busted their asses pulling insanely long hours for Melee 2.0. I honestly, don't want to put them through something like that again.

Just be patient man. Let things happen naturally.

this whole thing is about the cryotic though, not to make them rush the gamemode