Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noob Public Match I Swear...

Atomic_Beam

Whew. Sure am glad that I always have my matchmaking set to Friends Only so I don't have to get stuck with these silly public plebs. Sure is nice to sit up here, on my throne, of my glorious elitist rank.

/sarcasm.

Seriously, I understand not liking taxiing players, but no need to get so uppity, or insult other players on it.

it was blade000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000009 the host of the game.They all sent me a friend request so that I can carry them in futur mission like this...gang of noobs.

Lol this is quite amusing actually. Well it was a t4 pub but tbh how could some guys be so bad? How did they even get access to a t4 def? Good job there, I'd ignore them tho. We all start at the bottom and work our way up but thats sad.

So because you carried some people in a match, obviously they are simply bad players and so is the rest of the Warframe community. Yes. Such agreement.

Meanwhile...

"So this guy's making himself out to be better than the rest of the Warframe community and wants sympathy for it?"

"Yup."

*facepalm*

Yup I generalize because 10 out of 10 match I do in public, like I stated before, I do carry people like that all the time because they are bad at this game. People are just BAD, they go down all the time, bring rhino without stomp ability or a vauban without bastille in game. Biggest facepalm. I always carry people in this game...No @(*()$ way to have a decent competitive match with other players...

Yup I generalize because 10 out of 10 match I do in public, like I stated before, I do carry people like that all the time because they are bad at this game. People are just BAD, they go down all the time, bring rhino without stomp ability or a vauban without bastille in game. Biggest facepalm. I always carry people in this game...No @(*()$ way to have a decent competitive match with other players...

As someone with more endgame gear than I know what to do with, and experience playing since Update 9, I have to say that you are most likely either incredibly lucky or are simply mistaken. I play public matches all of the time, and aside from the one noob here and there, only play with people either matching my skill and effectiveness or slightly above or below it. My friends - also experienced, endgame players - would agree with me here.

Thusly something here seems off to me.

inb4 mod lock

Really, I'm just wondering why this is such a big deal. Ash's Bladestorm does a TON of damage, and it highlights all enemies around him, max range = kill everything. It isn't surprising that Atomic got those stats on this game.

I killed half of this with my paris prime. Not even joking man