Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place For Fusion Moa Farming?

Adaptor-Face

Question

10 answers to this question

Been a while since I actually went there but Jupiter, Elara survival is fun and as I recall spawns oodles of fusion moa after a while. Just be careful not to fail. The Gas Planet tends to put a lot of distance between life support and extraction.

Edited by VKhaun

you get a lot of fusion moas is corpus invasions and survivals, specially Elara, jupiter, you get them after 10min, or 15 I forgot XD 

but if u wanna farm for SD, go find some void secret rooms and break some containers, that's how I got mine, I can show you where the secret rooms are if u like

you get a lot of fusion moas is corpus invasions and survivals, specially Elara, jupiter, you get them after 10min, or 15 I forgot XD 

but if u wanna farm for SD, go find some void secret rooms and break some containers, that's how I got mine, I can show you where the secret rooms are if u like

after the event, i got really good at finding the secret spots in void, and besides i only get heaps and heaps of ability mods from them

Been a while since I actually went there but Jupiter, Elara survival is fun and as I recall spawns oodles of fusion moa after a while. Just be careful not to fail. The Gas Planet tends to put a lot of distance between life support and extraction.

Doesn't help that some of the tiles on Jupiter are bugged right now so that you can't pick up any drops or interact with any objects in them, cutting most survival times down unless you get a good layout.

2014_09_15_00004.jpg

Hopefully this will be fixed soon, 'cause I remember Fusion Moas showing up there too.