Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Music Makes You Think Of Warframe?

Institute-Marksman

Personally, I like Within Temptation alot. One of their songs, Paradise, I find very fitting to the Tenno. The lyrics especially:

"Fallen from grace, all and all I guess, we should have known better, 'cause:
"What about us? Isnt it enough? No we're not in paradise,
This is who we are, this is what we've got, no its not our paradise."
"But its all we want and its all that we're fighting for, but its not paradise."

For me, it describes the Tenno's cry of desperation. They never asked for this life, yet they are forced to cope with it.

Music video:

One song in particular that makes me think of WF is "Shadowborn" by Malrun. It's a song I like a lot, and I had it on loop for a rather long time while playing. It just reminds me of the games I played while it's been on, so I can't help but think of running around with Loki and Dread whenever it comes plays.

Plus...I mean really, that name just goes too well with Loki.

Music video:

They never asked for this life, yet they are forced to cope with it.

They didn't choose the Tenno Life, the Tenno Live chose them. 

Jokes aside, I really am not reminded of Warframe by any music. Maybe I'm weird but I don't associate music with things the way that many others do. 

Did you watch the vid and you really think its encouraging it? LOL

Yes.

It's pretty old and one of the better pieces made by the fandom.

It had a lasting impact on me for having watched the show, but, I would've been impressed even* if I had known about it before joining the group.

Results should be given due respect. I may not think LoL much of a game, but, they have the results to back them.

If the sum of our life's worth is the ending, right now, we don't even get as much acknowledgement as that video. xD

Edited by LadyScootaloo

It doesn't matter how sad you are, it's beta.

I love to remind you it's beta, beta, beta.

If you're kind of worried and your face is made of frown, I'll not work at all and just tell you it's beta-aaaaaa~

The sad thing is that this video's gore level is better(or worse, depends on perspective) then that of Warframe.

Edited by Institute-Marksman